Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Why peeps be goin to bed early yo

Wide awake 😩
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    What's on my mind is that all the other women here (and that I encounter) seem to not have much in the way (or any) forehead creases, yet mine are massive. Now it's all I can see or think about and it's bothering me. They are a permanent fixture on my face and now I have to see them every time I look in a mirror. I can't unsee them.

Don’t trip. Every person has something that can be perceived by someone as a flaw. Don’t let something minor like that get you down. I didn’t notice anything btw. A lot of times the thing we focus on and feel is so noticeable to others is not even noticeable to most. 🤗
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Saw my godmama today and it was lovely. Long overdue. Got to learn Spanish watching a telenovela. 😋
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Why the hell does bath and body fragrance last longer than my Cartier?
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Melatonin dreams: weird enough that I’m happy to already be forgetting them
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

I dream like Fantasia on that stuff. Scares me.
  • Reckoner68
    Options

Yeah, I remember waking up a few times thinking “when is this weird dream gonna end?” Then I’d fall asleep and it would start right up again
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I gotta get some melatonin
  • Reckoner68
    Options

I thought it was crap til I tried it, now I'm a fan...
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Yeah, I remember waking up a few times thinking “when is this weird dream gonna end?” Then I’d fall asleep and it would start right up again

Last night my dream was just the weirdest. I can’t even.. I don’t know how to even describe it. Church services on a train that was actually a really long (length, not time) hay ride except it was also a rapid fire crossword to reveal clues as to who kidnapped a kid in the neighborhood and the detective (who was also my crush) was part miniature dog/deer

• Reckoner68
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Last night my dream was just the weirdest. I can’t even.. I don’t know how to even describe it. Church services on a train that was actually a really long (length, not time) hay ride except it was also a rapid fire crossword to reveal clues as to who kidnapped a kid in the neighborhood and the detective (who was also my crush) was part miniature dog/deer

...that sounds a lot stranger than mine. The only fragments I remember are a revolving door and a snarky lady and her kid
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

...that sounds a lot stranger than mine. The only fragments I remember are a revolving door and a snarky lady and her kid

Well the worst part was that I couldn’t get any of the crossword clues because they were all nonsense words and i could barely hear over the ladies shoutpraying in the back and I’m still mad about it tbh 😑
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I’m awake, my kids are at school, I don’t have to be at work till 1, and the house is quiet. I’m lonely right now 😞
  • Reckoner68
    Options

Well the worst part was that I couldn’t get any of the crossword clues because they were all nonsense words and i could barely hear over the ladies shoutpraying in the back and I’m still mad about it tbh 😑

Maybe I'll shoutpray in hopes of getting out of my morning meetings today

What could go wrong?
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    I’m awake, my kids are at school, I don’t have to be at work till 1, and the house is quiet. I’m lonely right now 😞

Such a matter of perception--that sounds like heaven to me, heheh
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

You've sold me - I'ma try it - any particular brand you've found better than others - or am I good just grabbing at my next trip to the local Walmarts
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

Such a matter of perception--that sounds like heaven to me, heheh

Couldn't agree more
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

You've sold me - I'ma try it - any particular brand you've found better than others - or am I good just grabbing at my next trip to the local Walmarts

I do nit recommend the gummies. They actually taste aweful and chew like 20 year old gummi bears.
  • Reckoner68
    Options

I do nit recommend the gummies. They actually taste aweful and chew like 20 year old gummi bears.

I’ll second this. I just picked up some 3mg tablets cause they work for me, just generic or whatever from my local Meijer (regional-style Walmart)
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

I’ll second this. I just picked up some 3mg tablets cause they work for me, just generic or whatever from my local Meijer (regional-style Walmart)
    Are we still talking about melatonin? I tried that stuff back in the day and it felt like nothing to me. Then again I had little babies at the time and maybe nothing can touch that kind of tired/insomnia