What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    That I would like nothing more than to curl up in bed and read a book and take a nap until this passes. Seems like it's only getting worse the older I get.

Also, naps are awesome.

Until what passes?
    That I would like nothing more than to curl up in bed and read a book and take a nap until this passes. Seems like it's only getting worse the older I get.

Also, naps are awesome.

Until what passes?

If you menstruate, you know. :p

Also, naps are awesome.

Until what passes?

Also, naps are awesome.

Until what passes?

She doesn't, and I love knowing this deeply personal fact about her.

I love sharing it. Being uterusless is the besssst i recommend it to all my friends

She's not kidding, she tells me all the time to just go get it all removed.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Also, naps are awesome.

Until what passes?

Also, naps are awesome.

Until what passes?

Also, naps are awesome.

Until what passes?

Also, naps are awesome.

Until what passes?

She doesn't, and I love knowing this deeply personal fact about her.

I love sharing it. Being uterusless is the besssst i recommend it to all my friends

She's not kidding, she tells me all the time to just go get it all removed.

A girl’s gotta have hobbies
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    And now I'm concerned my above post seems self indulgent :( the Internet is hard

It’s not self indulgent, it’s a nice story. Really illustrates the lasting impact we can have, regardless of what we see online. The tone of your post doesn’t feel self indulgent at all, it feels like you’re blown away—don’t sweat it :)
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Questioning how devoted to my fitness I am since I haven't populated any of my personal information and have a limited number of pics on my private profile.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Questioning how devoted to my fitness I am since I haven't populated any of my personal information and have a limited number of pics on my private profile.

Obviously a slacker with no self-discipline 🤣❤️
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

That means you know this site well and therefor are very devoted.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    And now I'm concerned my above post seems self indulgent :( the Internet is hard

It’s not self indulgent, it’s a nice story. Really illustrates the lasting impact we can have, regardless of what we see online. The tone of your post doesn’t feel self indulgent at all, it feels like you’re blown away—don’t sweat it :)

Oh that's good. I'm a very anxious individual :laugh:
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

You clearly don't value your fitness. Get out.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    6oa2cdgzrxm4.png

you have my attention, sir
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Some threads deserve to be hijacked
  • cee134
    Options
    Some threads deserve to be hijacked

Please list.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Ants and spiders don't have ears.

But they can crawl into yours
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Not feeling like going to work again, just not feeling well. I think I pushed myself too hard this morning. Going to work though, need to adult.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

8HC17QS.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    Rhubarb pie.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Note to self. Do not allow your vacation to be turned into task and chore time for relatives without the title " wife" or " daughter". Honestly they value my time off.
  • cee134
    Options
    Hurricane Dorian + Labor Day Weekend = :-1:
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

We all swallow an average of 8 spiders per year when asleep....yum! Prolly not true!
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I don’t know what to major in 🤔 I kind of want to go a little outside my comfort zone.
  • cee134
    Options
    BW__NOT wrote: »

We all swallow an average of 8 spiders per year when asleep....yum! Prolly not true!

If you don't eat an average of 8 spiders a year they all jump in your mouth at once right before you die to keep the average. :D

FYI - that's 640 spiders if you are 80 when you die.