What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror since I started losing my hair and shaved it off but today I'm kinda getting used to it and I'm feeling like a badass 😏 I got measured for a wig today and I'm anxious to have it made so I can leave the house without being so insecure.

Dollars to donuts says you rock the F out of it

Not sure if I'm rocking it but thank you George ❤
    I have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror since I started losing my hair and shaved it off but today I'm kinda getting used to it and I'm feeling like a badass 😏 I got measured for a wig today and I'm anxious to have it made so I can leave the house without being so insecure.

All the hugs, strength and positive vibes are being sent in your direction today. 💜

Thank you sweetie 😘

I would definitely be buying up all the Halloween wigs and going out doing normal things like grocery shopping with a green mohawk, and getting gas with Unicorn hair.

😂😂 that is something I would do.. not a bad idea, all the Halloween stuff is out and my real wig will only be ready in about 2 weeks
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

<3 sending you hugs
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I need 45 more minutes of walking and about 30 minutes of yoga today. I need a workout buddy here in person to push me more.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Options

<3 sending you hugs

❤🤗

u got an adorable face, i bet u look pretty & fierce with shaved head <3

I guess it will take time getting used to it. Maybe I'll work up the courage to show myself when I don't feel so down about it. Thank you M ❤😘
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I need 45 more minutes of walking and about 30 minutes of yoga today. I need a workout buddy here in person to push me more.

@cynthiabickham
    Wish we were a little closer, I need a walking buddy too and I was just taking to some friends about trying Yoga
    There must be some MFP person near you, or a gym that would help
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

You are a beautiful badass! ❤ Hugs!

❤🤗
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I’m mad none of the facts about me are fun. 😠
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Before I try to get myself banned.
    Fitbit versa 2 or Samsung watch?
    I'm leaning towards watch
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    My boys all went for haircuts. They made my 10-year-old look like Sean Cassidy. I tried to cut off the earpuffs myself. It didn’t go well. Back to the haircutter tomorrow.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Options
    My boys all went for haircuts. They made my 10-year-old look like Sean Cassidy. I tried to cut off the earpuffs myself. It didn’t go well. Back to the haircutter tomorrow.

Oh no 😂
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options

You won't get banned unless you talk too much about *kitten* and doing *kitten* or wanting *kitten*.

I'd go for Samsung

Well fukity fuk fuk, ty I agree with the watch. Think it's best option as far as options go
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Nervous about starting my new college course but I need a career change, nursing isn’t for me.

Have you considered culinary school
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Nervous about starting my new college course but I need a career change, nursing isn’t for me.

Have you considered culinary school
    or something in art & design
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

You won't get banned unless you talk too much about *kitten* and doing *kitten* or wanting *kitten*.

I'd go for Samsung

Well fukity fuk fuk, ty I agree with the watch. Think it's best option as far as options go

Why do you want them to ban you? Why not just close your account?
  • keplinger94
    keplinger94 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    A particular female 😊