What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    My mum asked me if I really needed an advent calendar and a stocking made up this Christmas... is 27 an acceptable age to ring childline?
    haha that's because we will always be babies in our parents eyes

And that is why she should continue to make me my stocking 🤣
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    The old thread where selfies were posted and users left captions for them. My favorite selfie thread.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    My mum asked me if I really needed an advent calendar and a stocking made up this Christmas... is 27 an acceptable age to ring childline?
    haha that's because we will always be babies in our parents eyes

And that is why she should continue to make me my stocking 🤣

I would prefer she asked me for this, she asked me for a tattoo lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I am honestly so stressed my chest hurts.

I hope your stress eases.. <3
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Finally home and relaxing
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

Thanks lovely. I'll be fine when I finish this thesis and get a job so... Maybe in a few months 🤣😭
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Thanks lovely. I'll be fine when I finish this thesis and get a job so... Maybe in a few months 🤣😭

Ahh got ya 😂
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    The old thread where selfies were posted and users left captions for them. My favorite selfie thread.

The roast thread?

Oh ya. That's what it was called...a selfie or pic thread where captions are added could be funny
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out what I want for dinner. Left over meatloaf or homemade turkey club sandwich
  • TheChristianSimone
    Options
    As someone who has suffered from great deep depression to wanting to not be alive to now being ok to say I know what I want in life and it's not what is the typical path I feel so great. I know tomorrow I may struggle to get out of bed but I feel good which is a foreign thing and its scary but I just want to relish in it. I can clearly so what my life can be if I just keep going and give up on being what I think I should be and go for what I want.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I'm not ready for summer to end.

I will wear shorts and T's until the risk of frostbite becomes real 🤣
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    geec0649o52r.jpg

Since I'll be off work for a while I decided to start drawing again. Doing a little art study today. Since I'm branching off in creating my own images, I decided to go back to basics. To draw realistic forms, I first have to understand what I'm sketching. Hands have ever been a challenge for me, but by using simple geometric shapes, I was able to draw the hand on the right. I'm not a master but I'm quite pleased with my progress.

If you ever wanna make a comic book and you need a writer you just let me know, it can be called “the hand”
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Feeling nauseous and I still have a Labor Day BBQ to attend. Blechhh! It needs to rain already.