What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TheChristianSimone
    Options
    The process of losing weight, having support is a weird thing. I feel I'm at the cuffs of it being a lasting habit again but would love support in real life. There one lady I liked to do this with but her views put me in a bad place mentally. I can be very strict esp since I want to see movement on the scale in the right direction like scale do you need Google maps to help you go the right path. I have been craving certain things the joys of being a woman when you will never procreate but I digress, she was like oh that is bad the donut is evil. I remember the last time I lost weight, I did it alone but also had a really nasty complex about food. I don't want to go down that path again so it's like oh well alone will be the path.

I rewarded myself for hitting 6 weeks of hitting all workouts with some leg bands today. Today is a good day.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I hate letting my aunt pay for anything when we go out. She's low income, on Medicaid and I'm always paying for stuff for her because she's the only thing I have left who's like a mom to me.
    Well we took my daughter to lunch for her birthday at this place we've never been to and I was going to pay for everyone, but she looks at me.. smiled and said, you can't, they only take cash.

Damn it woman!!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    The process of losing weight, having support is a weird thing. I feel I'm at the cuffs of it being a lasting habit again but would love support in real life. There one lady I liked to do this with but her views put me in a bad place mentally. I can be very strict esp since I want to see movement on the scale in the right direction like scale do you need Google maps to help you go the right path. I have been craving certain things the joys of being a woman when you will never procreate but I digress, she was like oh that is bad the donut is evil. I remember the last time I lost weight, I did it alone but also had a really nasty complex about food. I don't want to go down that path again so it's like oh well alone will be the path.

I rewarded myself for hitting 6 weeks of hitting all workouts with some leg bands today. Today is a good day.

Out of curiosity, are you weighing your food? I found that it made drastic differences to my recipe building here. Only choosing USDA food database entries is safer too.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    I have letting my aunt pay for anything when we go out. She's low income, on Medicaid and I'm always paying for stuff for her because she's the only thing I have left who's like a mom to me.
    Well we took my daughter to lunch for her birthday at this place we've never been to and I was going to pay for everyone, but she looks at me.. smiled and said, you can't, they only take cash.

Damn it woman!!

Sweet of you to graciously accept her offer to pay, as you didn't rob her of her dignity. Her way of showing appreciation.
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    I have letting my aunt pay for anything when we go out. She's low income, on Medicaid and I'm always paying for stuff for her because she's the only thing I have left who's like a mom to me.

Damn it woman!!

Sweet of you to graciously accept her offer to pay, as you didn't rob her of her dignity. Her way of showing appreciation.

She told me after the fact that there was an atm in the back, and laughed.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Damn it woman!!

:) She may be your aunt, but she wanted that ONE opportunity to her be "your mum & grandmum" for you and your daughter's special day. Hugs.
  • TheChristianSimone
    Options
    I hate letting my aunt pay for anything when we go out. She's low income, on Medicaid and I'm always paying for stuff for her because she's the only thing I have left who's like a mom to me.

Damn it woman!!

She enjoys giving even if she doesn't have a lot. Sometimes it's those with the least that give the most.
  • TheChristianSimone
    Options

Out of curiosity, are you weighing your food? I found that it made drastic differences to my recipe building here. Only choosing USDA food database entries is safer too.

Not crazily..I mean I do measure but I'm not doing the scale at the moment bc I left field. I know the process may be a bit slower but when I lost before and freaked out over not knowing exacts it put me in a bad place. When your scared to eat and hungry bc of it so this time around I try to measure bigger things and all will fall into place.
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options

Damn it woman!!

:) She may be your aunt, but she wanted that ONE opportunity to her be "your mum & grandmum" for you and your daughter's special day. Hugs.

Hugs
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    OMG they have a MLP retro line
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    Taking my daughter to the mall to build a bear for her birthday.

Right next to the wetzel pretzel stand and that cinnamon tempting goodness
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    @tinydancer106 how was your party?!?
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    Day out with the kid was a success.
    She ended up getting a unicorn build a bear with heartbeat, scent, llama pajamas, and bunny slippers.
    Then we went to bath and body works where I let her get a few things.
    Ended with us walking out and some guy calling me her sister.. win!

Daughter hated it

1i7rdajbf7nk.png
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Trying to pretend my legs don’t itch and that I’m not going crazy trying not to scratch them argghhhhhhhh
  • mmultanen
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Trying to pretend my legs don’t itch and that I’m not going crazy trying not to scratch them argghhhhhhhh

Bedbugs? Mosquitoes? Poison Oak?!?
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    sqeeter spray!! D:
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Mosquitoes, I have like 25+ bites on each leg and I’ve been bit a lot this summer but not like this. Sweet mercy
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    My ex changed his number and is now bombarding me with texts
  • mmultanen
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Mosquitoes, I have like 25+ bites on each leg and I’ve been bit a lot this summer but not like this. Sweet mercy

Noooooo! The absolute worst.
  • mmultanen
    Options
    My ex changed his number and is now bombarding me with texts

Where's that damn dislike button?!?