What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Mosquitoes, I have like 25+ bites on each leg and I’ve been bit a lot this summer but not like this. Sweet mercy

super hot water kills the itch like soak in hot tub or super hot bath, i swear it works scouts honor

I just got home and I’m gonna remove some layers of skin somehow anyway so I may as well boil myself
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Mosquitoes, I have like 25+ bites on each leg and I’ve been bit a lot this summer but not like this. Sweet mercy

super hot water kills the itch like soak in hot tub or super hot bath, i swear it works scouts honor

I just got home and I’m gonna remove some layers of skin somehow anyway so I may as well boil myself

If you have benedryl, crush some up.. add water and make into a paste and put on bites
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    do yall remember how when we were kids spinning around and getting dizzy was the best feeling ever like the grownup equivalent of an eightball but nowadays spinning around is instant puke

i think the time when that shifts is the moment we are really adults

on one level we are nothing but spinning and colliding atoms with no sense of time so does anything ever really change
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I think wine is on the menu tonight
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options

Omg you're not alone😲 i was an all you can eat buffet for those EEE carrying buggers this year!😣 I stopped.wearing dresses And shorts because I look like I had chicken pox....and that was with spray...the little *kitten* could care less😟
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

Omg you're not alone😲 i was an all you can eat buffet for those EEE carrying buggers this year!😣 I stopped.wearing dresses And shorts because I look like I had chicken pox....and that was with spray...the little *kitten* could care less😟

Yeah this has me ready to swear off dresses forever
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I am honestly so stressed my chest hurts.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Was thinking of gifting our friend with a post partum doula for 6 months to a year ... Holy #&$ ... In our area the average rate for a certified one is $50/hr, with the uncertified (not happening) being $35/hr. :noway: A nanny would be more feasible@ $22-35/hr. ((Sighs))
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Jovsfood wrote: »
    🤔 I’ve just been told I’m going McDonald’s today but Big Macs are not part of my diet!!! 😡

I think they have salads
  • iMago
    Options
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

😂😂😂
  • iMago
    Options

"oh my gosh it's like mother nature's confetti i love it"
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Giggling. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    what a friend said "technology will do more damage than religion ever did"

I think I agree.

I was going to say something about my kids but to be honest I'm just as bad..🙄
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    My mum asked me if I really needed an advent calendar and a stocking made up this Christmas... is 27 an acceptable age to ring childline?