What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    So im in this little vietnemese place because @LittleHearseDriver got me craving some asian cuasine, and i say to the lady "can i use your restroom?" She says "yeah follow the signs" so i follow the signs back, through the kitchen to the back door, then down into an unfirnished basement with a freezer and this guy follows me down. I find the bathroom door and honestly from wall to wall it was barely big enough for just the toilet. I was convinced i was going to die. Now i am enjoying wonton soup

That reminds me of this old movie theatre where I live. It used to be a regular theatre before it was converted into being able to show films, so you have to go to the very bottom floor to use the restroom. It's very dimly lit, and you have to walk down this long, narrow hallway and everything echos down there.

The last time I was there there was a lone man at the end of the hall who was walking towards me and to be honest, I wondered what was more important: not peeing my pants or not possibly being murdered.

Obviously, not peeing my pants.

Did you get murdered?

Please tell us we must know!

Yes. I totally got murdered.

Did not see that plot twist coming!

Who did it better Better? the sixth sense or
    @TeacupsAndToning

Me because I'm a better looking ghost than Bruce Willis

But what about bruce willis in die hard, he looked good with hair
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

:o What the French toast? I've gotta watch that! I've never seen him with hair.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    So im in this little vietnemese place because @LittleHearseDriver got me craving some asian cuasine, and i say to the lady "can i use your restroom?" She says "yeah follow the signs" so i follow the signs back, through the kitchen to the back door, then down into an unfirnished basement with a freezer and this guy follows me down. I find the bathroom door and honestly from wall to wall it was barely big enough for just the toilet. I was convinced i was going to die. Now i am enjoying wonton soup

That reminds me of this old movie theatre where I live. It used to be a regular theatre before it was converted into being able to show films, so you have to go to the very bottom floor to use the restroom. It's very dimly lit, and you have to walk down this long, narrow hallway and everything echos down there.

The last time I was there there was a lone man at the end of the hall who was walking towards me and to be honest, I wondered what was more important: not peeing my pants or not possibly being murdered.

Did you get murdered?

@TeacupsAndToning

Are you saying that you're more attracted to Bruce Willis than me

Since I've never seen your face I've always imagined you looked like Bruce Willis but not Die Hard Willis instead 12 Monkeys Willis
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

Did you get murdered?

@TeacupsAndToning

Really?
    10801197_gal.jpg

Look at this stud5vl5l2uuwv0t.jpg

Did you get murdered?

@TeacupsAndToning

I feel like this is a trap, btf5s7um6m9m.gif
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

Did you get murdered?

@TeacupsAndToning

Since I've never seen your face I've always imagined you looked like Bruce Willis but not Die Hard Willis instead 12 Monkeys Willis

7t8tjeo65gfv.gif
  • JLAJ81
    Options

Did you get murdered?

@TeacupsAndToning

I'm so offended

I just flagged this post
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Did you get murdered?

@TeacupsAndToning

I'm so offended

I just flagged this post

Im flagging you for unnecessary flagging ..

Are you the serial flagger ?
  • JLAJ81
    Options

Did you get murdered?

@TeacupsAndToning

I'm so offended

I just flagged this post

Of course I am

Not
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

Did you get murdered?

@TeacupsAndToning

I'm so offended

I just flagged this post

Post Reported.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

Did you get murdered?

@TeacupsAndToning

I'm so offended

I just flagged this post

Of course I am

Not

No he just insults women telling them they look like Bruce Willis

Honestly its only bad because its 12 monkeys bruce willis is a babe
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

Did you get murdered?

@TeacupsAndToning

I'm so offended

I just flagged this post

Of course I am

Not

12 Monkeys is a great movie though. please don't slander it when im around okay i can't handle that.
    Totally agree and bruce willis is amazing in it but he looks like *kitten*(because of the story)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Did you get murdered?

@TeacupsAndToning

I'm so offended

I just flagged this post

Of course I am

Not

12 Monkeys is a great movie though. please don't slander it when im around okay i can't handle that.

Now I am going to have to go home and watch 12 Monkeys and Natural Born Killers. Totally not related just 2 of my favorite movies.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Did you get murdered?

@TeacupsAndToning

I'm so offended

I just flagged this post

Post Reported.

:( my bad..I should be punished ... :wink:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Now I am going to have to go home and watch 12 Monkeys and Natural Born Killers. Totally not related just 2 of my favorite movies.

NBK is another classic I've never seen. Between that and Star Wars and tumblr, I'm going to have a ridiculously busy weekend.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

NBK is another classic I've never seen. Between that and Star Wars and tumblr, I'm going to have a ridiculously busy weekend.

Depending on what you end up searching for on tumblr, it could be a VERY busy weekend indeed!

NBK is awesome, twisted and awesome AF.

Edited to add: Also one of the best soundtracks out there but I am in love Trent Reznor so I am a little biased.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

So you've never been on tumblr?

Thisgonbegood
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    @LittleHearseDriver

From the TV show Moonlighting

t2hbtgkt22a6.jpg