Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Coffee
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Shrinking my circle. Resisting the urge to call people out. That's what's on my mind.

:/
  • jasonwest9111
    jasonwest9111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Running
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Shrinking my circle. Resisting the urge to call people out. That's what's on my mind.

Your resistance is futile
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    "Thanks mates for your replies. Huge help for me"
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Is it 5 o'clock yet?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    The thought of getting old, sick or injured and losing independence scares me.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Too much is on my mind. Wishing I could've stayed in bed all day today.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    The Whole Foods in my neighborhood FINALLY opens this week, a year behind schedule. I'm going to the "pre-sale" soft opening tomorrow, which I had to reserve tickets for, because I am a loser like that.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    The Whole Foods in my neighborhood FINALLY opens this week, a year behind schedule. I'm going to the "pre-sale" soft opening tomorrow, which I had to reserve tickets for, because I am a loser like that.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

we call Whole Foods - Whole Paycheck
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    My daughter sent a pic of the first brown snake of the season in her yard. I was asked by someone here are they venomous?. Eastern browns are the second most deadly in the world and pretty common.. it dawned on me how unphased we are by this.. weird huh lol

eww gross i'll never visit your country

imgeihwlmfe6u13.png

ps you don't look old enough to have adult kid
    We had this snake this weekend

a33.jpg
  • jdlobb
    Options

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I'm very sorry but I can't think of Whole Foods without thinking of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKsOwJ8AGWo

they'll get you every time. The one in my old neighborhood had a bell they would ring when you donated.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I think I might love you

If I sent you my boobs would it confirm your love?

Kind of an eerie twist on the Van Gogh story. Can I vote "No"?
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    ☕️

Man! I WANT that T-shirt!!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

they'll get you every time. The one in my old neighborhood had a bell they would ring when you donated.
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

we call Whole Foods - Whole Paycheck

I just want to say that I shop Whole Foods the same way I shop every other store...there are blatant rip-offs, and there are deals to be had. WFM has an original store brand called 365 (which they were trying to spin off to a separate store) that comprises a wide range of products and is generally good quality organics at decent prices. Remember that natural and organic food is WFM's whole focus, whereas other supermarkets consider organics as 'specialty items' and charge more. More recently they introduced the Whole Foods label as a second house brand; also good prices and quality.

Their produce is generally much better quality than other shops, because again, this is their stock-in-trade. Compare the price of their organic stuff to your local supermarket and I think you'll find they are typically very competitive.

There are plenty of examples of over-priced stuff at WFM. If you absolutely have to have that Finnish-style dark rye that was baked at some artisanal shop in Sedona by Taoist monks from grain grown by virgin Wiccans, you'll probably pay $20 a loaf. Or those nut bars made by the two moms who think they can justify charging $5 a bar because they are so effing special. You get what I mean...

All I'm saying is that if you 'shop smart' there are just as many good deals to be had at WFM as any other store.

And BTW, the store that rings the bell is Trader Joe's, not WFM...
  • jdlobb
    Options

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I think I might love you

If I sent you my boobs would it confirm your love?

Definitely. Let's do this.

livin' the dream