Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 3,675Member Member Posts: 3,675Member Member
    i want to try this but it’s selling for $18.75 a case on Amazon.
    1gqpae2lyvdk.jpeg

Really? It's all over grocery stores where I am at normal prices. I didn't realize that it wasn't everywhere. It's really good with Captain or Titos. :D
    1gqpae2lyvdk.jpeg

My local Target has a 12 pack for $4.89

EXCITED! I may take a ride out to Target to see. I didn’t find it in Wegmans or Walmart.
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 787Member Member Posts: 787Member Member
    1gqpae2lyvdk.jpeg

Really? It's all over grocery stores where I am at normal prices. I didn't realize that it wasn't everywhere. It's really good with Captain or Titos. :D
    1gqpae2lyvdk.jpeg

EXCITED! I may take a ride out to Target to see. I didn’t find it in Wegmans or Walmart.

I was sell you a few cases...only $14.50...
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 3,675Member Member Posts: 3,675Member Member
    1gqpae2lyvdk.jpeg

1gqpae2lyvdk.jpeg

I was sell you a few cases...only $14.50...

I do admire your hustle. i’ll let you know
  • CanesGalacticaCanesGalactica Posts: 4,829Member Member Posts: 4,829Member Member
    When someone “Disagrees” with another person’s selfie, there is no doubting that the disagreer is showing they don’t like that person.

I mean, how does one disagree with a selfie?

Imo, mfp missed the mark with this one as well.

Maybe not the person per se, but probably definitely some aspect of that person's appearance. That's why I really despise the disagree option.

All I wanted was a laugh react, man.
  • CanesGalacticaCanesGalactica Posts: 4,829Member Member Posts: 4,829Member Member
    It occurs to me that even though I am trying, I am terrible at poetry. Give me the option to write prose and I'm fine, but poetry man? Just no. Unless it's absolute nonsense, I suck at it. :laugh:
    When someone “Disagrees” with another person’s selfie, there is no doubting that the disagreer is showing they don’t like that person.

I mean, how does one disagree with a selfie?

Imo, mfp missed the mark with this one as well.

Maybe not the person per se, but probably definitely some aspect of that person's appearance. That's why I really despise the disagree option.

All I wanted was a laugh react, man.

i think a laugh reaction on a selfie or earnest, heartfelt post would be far worse. 😬
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 7,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    I'm glad I have Friday off and will have another 3-day weekend
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Posts: 1,367Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,367Member, Premium Member
    1gqpae2lyvdk.jpeg

It's yum
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 2,541Member Member Posts: 2,541Member Member
    1gqpae2lyvdk.jpeg

That right thar is the diet Dr. Pepper kind of coke.
    1gqpae2lyvdk.jpeg

i don’t mean to contradict but that right thar is the diet CHERRY Dr. Pepper kind of coke. 😊
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 2,541Member Member Posts: 2,541Member Member
    1gqpae2lyvdk.jpeg

i don’t mean to contradict but that right thar is the diet CHERRY Dr. Pepper kind of coke. 😊

So it is indeed. The important thing is it's a kind of coke, and now you've acknowledged.😏
    1gqpae2lyvdk.jpeg

So it is indeed. The important thing is it's a kind of coke, and now you've acknowledged.😏

i need to learn before i emigrate
  • TheChristianSimoneTheChristianSimone Posts: 144Member Member Posts: 144Member Member
    Folks ask some really weird things on this site I mean I guess each their own. Being at work drains me but working from home is restorative. Can’t deny the signs
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,176Member Member Posts: 1,176Member Member
    1gqpae2lyvdk.jpeg

I’ve had a case if this sitting on my basement for over a year, it tastes like poison.
    1gqpae2lyvdk.jpeg

I’ve had a case if this sitting on my basement for over a year, it tastes like poison.

oh no! i hope i haven’t been misinformed. more research
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,042Member Member Posts: 8,042Member Member
    I wish more people posted in the voice thread

More of us would participate if we didn't hate how our voice sounds. :p

I think alot of people hate how their voice sounds. I HATE leaving messages on a answering machine 🤣

No one wants to hear my accent. It makes me cringe.

WRONG!!
    You were the next person I was gonna harass to post in the voice thread...but I feel bad calling people out to do things they don't want to, so I'll passive aggressively harass you here to post instead!
    ...just kidding, hugs...but if you did want to post one day, that'd be cool!

• Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,042Member Member Posts: 8,042Member Member
    It occurs to me that even though I am trying, I am terrible at poetry. Give me the option to write prose and I'm fine, but poetry man? Just no. Unless it's absolute nonsense, I suck at it. :laugh:

I liked yours...it's all deep and *kitten*
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I liked yours...it's all deep and *kitten*

I will continue to bump the thread with dumb poetry, then. Just for you. Until you get sick of it.
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,176Member Member Posts: 1,176Member Member
    No clue what is wrong with me but my ears have had weird pains on and off recently and now when I’m chewing my ear drums hurt. Sooo this is what mid thirties looks like now. I’m something always hurts years old.