dt2gdaado1p7.gif
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Day made
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    IG got rid of the Activity page, now some people can like their boyfriends and girlfriends pictures without their significant others finding out.

🤣🤣🤣 I thought there was a malfunction, since I’m on vacation. So now this is more funny.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    IG got rid of the Activity page, now some people can like their boyfriends and girlfriends pictures without their significant others finding out.

IG saving relationships one secret "like" at a time 🤣

I did read an article about why they took it off....and that was one of the reasons. Relationships were being ended because of it 🤦‍♀️
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

I did read an article about why they took it off....and that was one of the reasons. Relationships were being ended because of it 🤦‍♀️

😂😂 I didn't see the article, I think it's funny that people would end a relationship for something like that 🤦‍♀️
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Is it wrong to be lustful? I think about this... seems natural, but I know that women don’t like creepy staring or shallow behavior. I want to find some sanity, so I end up pretty much not allowing myself to turn lustful. Dunno if you know what I’m talking about. But I think I’m still trekking myself, I think majority of women prefer older guys and in fairness the older you are the better in the case of being lustful and carefree

It’s natural, yeah. But how someone behaves when they see someone they find attractive is a choice. As a whole I think it’s creepy and uncomfortable to stare at someone and fully take them in, but checking someone out while walking down the street is completely harmless, who knows she may be looking at you too.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options

😂😂 I didn't see the article, I think it's funny that people would end a relationship for something like that 🤦‍♀️

Well they said that some people would DM a friend and they wouldn't answer them until hrs later. The friend claiming they were busy but they were actively "liking" things on IG throughout the day. Which in turn.....

It was more of a stalking tool for some.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options
    Christmas is in 75 days.

I'm kinda ready for this sucky year to be over.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I hope it goes well,
    I am so nervous it’s silly.
    A date for drinks tonight,
    it’s been a while since I’ve gone out with a man.
    So nervous......🥺
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    I hope it goes well,
    So nervous......🥺

Why be nervous? He'll either find whatever you deem awkward in yourself endearing. If not, what's the loss?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I hope it goes well,
    So nervous......🥺

I've no doubt you can handle it B)
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    My daughter has picked/approved two dresses for me to wear to her wedding. We are going to try them on this weekend.

zgrrt6owj621.jpg

The wedding is a formal evening wedding. These definitely are not the typical frumpy MOTB dresses.
    Both really beautiful. I can’t even choose which i like better
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    My daughter has picked/approved two dresses for me to wear to her wedding. We are going to try them on this weekend.

zgrrt6owj621.jpg

The wedding is a formal evening wedding. These definitely are not the typical frumpy MOTB dresses.

I kinda like the bottom one the best ---Just my opinion :)
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

zgrrt6owj621.jpg

I kinda like the bottom one the best ---Just my opinion :)

agreed, though tough to tell as you are not the model.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options

zgrrt6owj621.jpg

Oh wow, the bottom one is gorgeous
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Is it wrong to be lustful? I think about this... seems natural, but I know that women don’t like creepy staring or shallow behavior. I want to find some sanity, so I end up pretty much not allowing myself to turn lustful. Dunno if you know what I’m talking about. But I think I’m still trekking myself, I think majority of women prefer older guys and in fairness the older you are the better in the case of being lustful and carefree

To answer your question: No. It's not "wrong" to be lustful. It's wrong to engage in creepy, harassing behavior or doing things that make other people uncomfortable. You can be one without being the other.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options

zgrrt6owj621.jpg

What you need to do is try them on already!!!! Then text me the pics 😏