What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    My daughter has picked/approved two dresses for me to wear to her wedding. We are going to try them on this weekend.

zgrrt6owj621.jpg

The wedding is a formal evening wedding. These definitely are not the typical frumpy MOTB dresses.

What you need to do is try them on already!!!! Then text me the pics 😏

You can copy me too.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    My daughter has picked/approved two dresses for me to wear to her wedding. We are going to try them on this weekend.

zgrrt6owj621.jpg

The wedding is a formal evening wedding. These definitely are not the typical frumpy MOTB dresses.

You will look stunning in both I'm sure
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

zgrrt6owj621.jpg

Your daughter has great taste, they are both beautiful. At first I was drawn to the bottom one, but now I think I like the top one a bit better, I like the detail on the top and the deep vee on the front and back.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Its almost the end of the decade...wow 2020 sounds like "the future", like where are our flying cars and personal space crafts?

Feels like the 2nd, maybe 3rd turn of a decade we've been saying this
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

zgrrt6owj621.jpg

The bottom one is better because the top one looks like a bridesmaid dress and we all know about bridesmaid dresses.

p3ocywb2t1e0.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Its almost the end of the decade...wow 2020 sounds like "the future", like where are our flying cars and personal space crafts?

i1d33m1u73ap.jpg

Le sigh. I just wanted my mother *kitten* hoverboard, man. Instead we're arguing about sandwiches being racist.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

zgrrt6owj621.jpg

I like the bottom one best, but they are both lovely and I think you'd look stunning in either. I don't know how you won't outshine the bride ( you definitely won't look typical motb-ish)
    PS.. I'm sure the bride with be stunning too.. 🙂
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

zgrrt6owj621.jpg

I like the bottom one best, but they are both lovely and I think you'd look stunning in either. I don't know how you won't outshine the bride ( you definitely won't look typical motb-ish)
    PS.. I'm sure the bride with be stunning too.. 🙂

Definitely agree. The bottom dress is my favorite but both are gorgeous
  • KosmosKitten
    edited October 2019
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Le sigh. I just wanted my mother *kitten* hoverboard, man. Instead we're arguing about sandwiches being racist.

The future is great!

sdrc12tlw8bz.png

Not a hoverboard. :neutral:

Also, big no to colorful Cheeto condoms so I can avoid the mess. Because let's face it, that's what those are. Just get a latex glove. Yeesh.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    It’s 48 degrees, pouring rain, getting dark, and I’m leaving for a weekend of backpacking. If I never post again, assume a bear got me

Be safe and have a blast!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

The future is great!

sdrc12tlw8bz.png

Also, big no to colorful Cheeto condoms so I can avoid the mess. Because let's face it, that's what those are. Just get a latex glove. Yeesh.

I no longer need latex gloves because I have Cheetos protectors.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I saw a pic of someone on here who reminded me of a terrible first date where the guy chopped up his ritalin and snorted it in front of me. Ahhhh good ole memories

He didn't even offer you any? What a 🐖

I know! So selfish!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

The future is great!

sdrc12tlw8bz.png

I no longer need latex gloves because I have Cheetos protectors.

I'm sure you're the life of the party and sooooo stylish with those on your fingers. :laugh: