What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I've been struggling. Gotta get it together.

You seem like the type that WILL get it together- you got this
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options

I'm thinking you're gonna do just that lovely friend!🤗👊🙌💜💜💜💜
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Me: Music will cheer me up. Spotify play something cheerful that doesn't remind me of relationships.

Spotify: Air Supply.

Me: No.

Spotify: Bryan Adams.

Me: Still no.

Spotify: Eric Clapton.

Me: GODDAMMIT.

Guess I'll just manually choose my music 😑
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Me: Music will cheer me up. Spotify play something cheerful that doesn't remind me of relationships.

Yahoo music was the only program that seemed to get me. Spotify and Pandora are usually letdowns when it comes to introducing new music to me that I actually like.
  • ghudson92
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

Yahoo music was the only program that seemed to get me. Spotify and Pandora are usually letdowns when it comes to introducing new music to me that I actually like.

I love Spotify for all the playlists I've accumulated over the years but the daily mixes seem intent on driving me in to depression.
  • s131951
    Options

I love Spotify for all the playlists I've accumulated over the years but the daily mixes seem intent on driving me in to depression.

I will agree that I enjoy some of spotify's capabilities, but as far as introduction to new music, I'm disappointed.
  • ghudson92
    Options

I will agree that I enjoy some of spotify's capabilities, but as far as introduction to new music, I'm disappointed.

Agreed.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Slow day here at work.. thinking I should leave early.
  • s131951
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »

You should.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options

Oh to much witches brew !! :)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »

Tell them I said it was ok for you to leave early. Enjoy the rest of your day off!
  • s131951
    Options
    It's Thanksgiving here today we are all in our Pjs and I'm resting. Here is one of many things I'm thankful for ❤ Breakfast(lunch) in bed by daughter today. I'd show the little note but it's in french, it brought me to tears. Even though I wish more than anything that I felt good enough or had energy to cook for my kids today... I'm so lucky to have the most caring and understanding kids. They are both there for me every day and are so helpful, cleaning, cooking, making sure I eat, hugs, company, laughs... you name it! I really lucked out in the kid department.
    5rxsjwgifrkp.jpg

That's pretty neat. And it reads like authentic french toast.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    It's Thanksgiving here today we are all in our Pjs and I'm resting. Here is one of many things I'm thankful for ❤ Breakfast(lunch) in bed by daughter today. I'd show the little note but it's in french, it brought me to tears. Even though I wish more than anything that I felt good enough or had energy to cook for my kids today... I'm so lucky to have the most caring and understanding kids. They are both there for me every day and are so helpful, cleaning, cooking, making sure I eat, hugs, company, laughs... you name it! I really lucked out in the kid department.
    5rxsjwgifrkp.jpg

It was her first time making french toast, she looked on YouTube 🤣❤😭
  • s131951
    Options
    5rxsjwgifrkp.jpg

It was her first time making french toast, she looked on YouTube 🤣❤😭

Kudos!

My first time making french toast in my later teens was probably, hmm, much more dangerous and questionably edible
  • s131951
    Options
    An aside. Walking this weekend a gaggle of people passed me on skateboards and scooters. They were mainly teenagers aside from well dressed gent bring up the tail-end and looking like a Jeremy Renner doppleganger. Double take
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    5rxsjwgifrkp.jpg

This is greatness..
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    My Canadian friends are posting about Thanksgiving. Now I want pie.

The question here is - what kind of pie ??
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

French apple with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Cool whip with a side of pumpkin pie. 😉

I'm sorry, I'm not doing this to be mean but my mom brought me some pie along with my dinner for tonight, since I can't find the energy to cook 😐🤣🤣😋yrwwx7mpeb15.jpg
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

French apple with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Cool whip with a side of pumpkin pie. 😉

I'm sorry, I'm not doing this to be mean but my mom brought me some pie along with my dinner for tonight, since I can't find the energy to cook 😐🤣🤣😋yrwwx7mpeb15.jpg

I just licked my phone. 🤣 Enjoy it sweetie.

🤣 honestly I'm not sure I'll be able to eat it, I still havent been able to digest my breakfast but I'm sure the kids will enjoy it 😋