Options

Replies

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    My Canadian friends are posting about Thanksgiving. Now I want pie.

The question here is - what kind of pie ??

French apple with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Cool whip with a side of pumpkin pie. 😉

I like your style 👍
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    It's Thanksgiving here today we are all in our Pjs and I'm resting. Here is one of many things I'm thankful for ❤ Breakfast(lunch) in bed by daughter today. I'd show the little note but it's in french, it brought me to tears. Even though I wish more than anything that I felt good enough or had energy to cook for my kids today... I'm so lucky to have the most caring and understanding kids. They are both there for me every day and are so helpful, cleaning, cooking, making sure I eat, hugs, company, laughs... you name it! I really lucked out in the kid department.
    5rxsjwgifrkp.jpg

That's pretty neat. And it reads like authentic french toast.

It was her first time making french toast, she looked on YouTube 🤣❤😭

That was her first time?!?! Dang, I'm impressed! Most people burn it!

Also, your stories are always so inspirational and dang heartwarming to me. I'm not an emotional person by any means, but I'm over here fighting off onion ninjas (IE tears for people who don't get the joke) over your words. Much love to you and yours. :heart:
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    It's Thanksgiving here today we are all in our Pjs and I'm resting. Here is one of many things I'm thankful for ❤ Breakfast(lunch) in bed by daughter today. I'd show the little note but it's in french, it brought me to tears. Even though I wish more than anything that I felt good enough or had energy to cook for my kids today... I'm so lucky to have the most caring and understanding kids. They are both there for me every day and are so helpful, cleaning, cooking, making sure I eat, hugs, company, laughs... you name it! I really lucked out in the kid department.
    5rxsjwgifrkp.jpg

That's pretty neat. And it reads like authentic french toast.

It was her first time making french toast, she looked on YouTube 🤣❤😭

That was her first time?!?! Dang, I'm impressed! Most people burn it!

Also, your stories are always so inspirational and dang heartwarming to me. I'm not an emotional person by any means, but I'm over here fighting off onion ninjas (IE tears for people who don't get the joke) over your words. Much love to you and yours. :heart:

Yupe 1st time, she can make pancakes and grilled cheese but this was a first for her and they were actually better than the ones I make 🤣

And thank you ❤❤❤
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    It’s a public forum. It’s a public forum. It’s a public forum. It’s a public forum. It’s a public forum.

Say it anyway
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    It’s a public forum. It’s a public forum. It’s a public forum. It’s a public forum. It’s a public forum.

Say it anyway

I did. 😁
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options

I don't understand..so you saying.. it's a public forum?
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Self-revelation--one of those times where I feel like I found something I've been searching for, but now that I've found it, I just realize how unattainable it is. I'm not sure if I should feel excited or frustrated
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    ihz3txkias50.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    My Canadian friends are posting about Thanksgiving. Now I want pie.

The question here is - what kind of pie ??

French apple with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Cool whip with a side of pumpkin pie. 😉

I'm sorry, I'm not doing this to be mean but my mom brought me some pie along with my dinner for tonight, since I can't find the energy to cook 😐🤣🤣😋yrwwx7mpeb15.jpg

That pie looks amazing.. so glad you have a wonderful family looking after you 💖
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Random stuff
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    Random stuff

Ditto. Too much random stuff
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Not going to text him.
    Not going to text him
    Not going to text him
    tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    tenor.gif

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Random stuff

Ditto. Too much random stuff

Yup.

Tons of random smack and noise...
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    tenor.gif
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Sitting on a drive-through line with no way to exit sucks
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    I feel bad when innocent bystanders stumble into chit chat

We are kinda like one of those backwoods villages in a horror movie sometimes. "Our ways and customs may not be like yours, but now we're going to have a festival and eat you"
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Fractals