Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• TheChristianSimoneTheChristianSimone Posts: 156Member Member Posts: 156Member Member
    I really haven't been feeling good since my 2nd treatment. I've been sick alot and I'm so tired. My reaction to all of this has been isolating myself, I don't feel like talking to anyone or seeing anyone. My boyfriend organized a bbq here today and invited my close friends and family. I'm kind of upset at him for doing that but in a way I think he's just trying to make me see that what I've been doing is not good for me mentally. I guess I'll have to get out of my pajamas today after 5 days in bed, I've kind of been comfy in my onesies 😐🤣

I hope you feel better and just take it as you can. If you need a break then do it but from an outsider those in this situation pull away in order to not burden but those who love see you as a gift.

• JovsfoodJovsfood Posts: 254Member Member Posts: 254Member Member
    I really haven't been feeling good since my 2nd treatment. I've been sick alot and I'm so tired. My reaction to all of this has been isolating myself, I don't feel like talking to anyone or seeing anyone. My boyfriend organized a bbq here today and invited my close friends and family. I'm kind of upset at him for doing that but in a way I think he's just trying to make me see that what I've been doing is not good for me mentally. I guess I'll have to get out of my pajamas today after 5 days in bed, I've kind of been comfy in my onesies 😐🤣

Stay in your pj’s!! Just enjoy and yea it’s better for you to have people around it makes for a good distraction, time goes faster and the best cure is laughter ❤️
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Posts: 2,513Member Member Posts: 2,513Member Member
    a couple of years ago there was a huge dustup on here over whether women “should” have armpit hair. I like this newish way to be a *kitten* stirrer.

Sad. Who cares if someone has body hair? It's just part of being human. No one gets in a tizzy looking at the mangly forest of hair that is a man's armpit, so why is it different for women?
    a couple of years ago there was a huge dustup on here over whether women “should” have armpit hair. I like this newish way to be a *kitten* stirrer.

Sad. Who cares if someone has body hair? It's just part of being human. No one gets in a tizzy looking at the mangly forest of hair that is a man's armpit, so why is it different for women?
    that’s my opinion too

I shave my armpit hair. Body hair is kinda gross. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Posts: 2,513Member Member Posts: 2,513Member Member
    With all the *kitten* I've had to deal with in my life I really wish I knew why something so damn trivial as a "woo" or "disagree" gets so far under my skin.

Same.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,315Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,315Member, Premium Member
    a headache 🤯

that’s my opinion too

Personal preference isn’t it, I personally don’t like it on women either 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,147Member Member Posts: 4,147Member Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

that’s my opinion too

cool. your personal grooming habits affect me not at all 😁

Body Hair ???

I bathe daily in a large, warm vat of Nair.

or sometimes, Chocolate Pudding.

okay..... mostly Chocolate Pudding.

ew. I am judging you.

make it butterscotch

that’s my opinion too

🤣
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 14,895Member Member Posts: 14,895Member Member

that’s my opinion too

Body Hair ???

ew. I am judging you.

make it butterscotch

Done.

and by the way.....

There's Room for Two !!

• your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,147Member Member Posts: 4,147Member Member

that’s my opinion too

Body Hair ???

ew. I am judging you.

make it butterscotch

Done.

and by the way.....

There's Room for Two !!

room for 3? i’d like to see the pits @Deadman_Diggingup . ❤️

that’s my opinion too

Body Hair ???

ew. I am judging you.

make it butterscotch

Done.

and by the way.....

There's Room for Two !!

room for 3? i’d like to see the pits @Deadman_Diggingup . ❤️

That's going to be a hard NO from me, but thank you for the inclusion :D
  • Behindblue_eyesBehindblue_eyes Posts: 2,051Member Member Posts: 2,051Member Member
    With all the *kitten* I've had to deal with in my life I really wish I knew why something so damn trivial as a "woo" or "disagree" gets so far under my skin.

Same.

All the hugs for you, Sir!! 🤗
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,500Member Member Posts: 3,500Member Member

🤗❤️ feel better soon
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,315Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,315Member, Premium Member
    5wnf9hd9o9ee.gif
    When i was a kid there was a sing song chant that went with that gesture. Something about a piper?

Also, what a strange gesture. Where’d it come from? Do other countries use it?
    5wnf9hd9o9ee.gif
    When i was a kid there was a sing song chant that went with that gesture. Something about a piper?

Also, what a strange gesture. Where’d it come from? Do other countries use it?

Funny you say that,
    after I posted it I thought what a bizarre guesture it is. Lol 🤔😀
    No matter how tired I get I wake up when i get in bed 😜 just sleep for gods sake!