Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member
    If I don't calculate how many calories are in this pumpkin cinnamon roll recipe, that means they're free right?
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,095Member Member Posts: 8,095Member Member
    Everyone will continue take me non-seriously because I have cartoon images for my profile. MREOWWWR!!

did you draw it?
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,372Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,372Member, Premium Member
    State Fair is almost gone,
    I gotta get out there and eat!
    I already know what I’m going to eat.

068f2o3rgrls.jpeg
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,842Member Member Posts: 33,842Member Member
    I have a chemistry problem...
    But I think there is a basic solution to it.
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,205Member Member Posts: 4,205Member Member
    iMago wrote: »

everyone has a special one!!!
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,372Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,372Member, Premium Member
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member
    That one dude deactivated his account.
    I enjoyed making comments about his very pink towel, cute candle holder, and ponds face cream while he was trying to look metrosexual in his underwear :( I'm gonna miss him.

Come back guy!

I want to know where your girl got those frilly shower curtains!

In a different color though. Do they come in Ivory? Must be stain resistant, I color my hair blues and reds.
    edited September 16
    Do warning points reset at the end of your 1 week probation. So the next time you get a warning it's like getting that 1st warning again?

Asking for a friend
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 222,688Member, Premium Member Posts: 222,688Member, Premium Member
    Do warning points reset at the end of your 1 week probation. So the next time you get a warning it's like getting that 1st warning again?

Asking for a friend

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10007789/flagged-content-reported-posts-warning-points

Hope this helps :)

Asking for a friend

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10007789/flagged-content-reported-posts-warning-points

Hope this helps :)

Ty!
  • happimess01happimess01 Posts: 763Member Member Posts: 763Member Member
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 8,630Member Member Posts: 8,630Member Member
    I am hungry and not hungry at the same time. Neighbours cooked their dinner ... Seemingly burning it and the smell wafted into our house. .. Gag. Have just been stressed all month, so maybe a swim would do me good and hopefully jolt my appetite . Think I will Zen out underwater before starting my laps. Unheated pool here I come.
    My boss is going to KILL ME!!

I forgot to run the report tool on Friday!

We're required to run it daily.. omg
  • TheChristianSimoneTheChristianSimone Posts: 156Member Member Posts: 156Member Member
    Our society often talks about toxic negativity but never toxic positivity which I call faux positivity. To completely cut negativity off is naive and reckless as so many put on mask. It spills into so much areas of life this sites focus included
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 14,956Member Member Posts: 14,956Member Member

How many people will die as a result of this malfeasance ??
    Motorsheen wrote: »

How many people will die as a result of this malfeasance ??

Just me, but if we had a mishap and we didn't run the tool that catches it in time, we lose the agency money.
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,015Member Member Posts: 1,015Member Member
    Thinking of ways to pester someone tomorrow but all my ideas are inappropriate
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 14,956Member Member Posts: 14,956Member Member
    Thinking of ways to pester someone tomorrow but all my ideas are inappropriate

do it anyway...

what's the worst thing that could happen ??
    I’ve been listening to The White Stripes.
    I really like Jack White’s lyrics.
    That’s what’s on my mind.

And there was a time when all I wanted
    Was my ice cream colder and a little cream soda, oh well, oh well
    And a wooden box in an alley full of rocks
    Was all I had to care about, oh well, oh well, oh well

Now my mind is filled with rubber tires, and forest fires
    And whether I'm a liar, and lots of other situations where I don't know what to do
    At which time God screams to me "There's nothing left for me to tell you."
    Nothing left for me to tell you
    Nothing left
    Oh well, oh well, oh well
    Oh well
    Oh well, oh well, oh well
    Oh well