• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Just don't think I can people anymore

Me either

Me either

AGREED.

One of us needs to find a magic spell to turn all the people into puppies and kittens. Then it will be a decent day.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

Me either

Me either

AGREED.

One of us needs to find a magic spell to turn all the people into puppies and kittens. Then it will be a decent day.

Yes please 🥰bndirxrqxs7j.gif
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    I look at my almost 5yr old who still doesn’t talk and think about how would I feel, if I wasn’t capable to say what I wanted to say, verbally? I think about, the looks when my son Coo’s in a happy voice. The few times that I share my son is on the Autism spectrum, in hopes there might be a little more understanding to a behavior being displayed and him not using his words.

No matter what my day feels like, I’m his voice and the person who activates pushing open doors for him. I think about all the therapist and strategic measures, to best help my son. When I watch my sons growth, I really don’t give a damn about my moments of being unsure with myself. I’ll stay at a standstill, to make sure he has a chance in his adult life.

this made me smile so huge
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

Me either

Me either

AGREED.

I'm not going to post my original thought....
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    I look at my almost 5yr old who still doesn’t talk and think about how would I feel, if I wasn’t capable to say what I wanted to say, verbally? I think about, the looks when my son Coo’s in a happy voice. The few times that I share my son is on the Autism spectrum, in hopes there might be a little more understanding to a behavior being displayed and him not using his words.

No matter what my day feels like, I’m his voice and the person who activates pushing open doors for him. I think about all the therapist and strategic measures, to best help my son. When I watch my sons growth, I really don’t give a damn about my moments of being unsure with myself. I’ll stay at a standstill, to make sure he has a chance in his adult life.

This pulled at my heartstrings, I'm so damn sensitive. You're a wonderful mother ❤
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    Anyone else jam out to Disney movie songs?? No, just me?? 🎶💜🎧

Absofreakinglutely
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

My daily struggle

Welcome back!
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    How am I supposed to get any work done when my office is shaking and extremely loud because of the jack hammering outside?? I will take a world supply of motrin today, thanks!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    2nd day in a row my husband has gone for his walk. I know it's just the start, but I'm so proud he's making an effort.

Walking is the best, good on him for sticking to it so far. Hopefully he notices how much better he feels and it encourages him to keep at it
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    2nd day in a row my husband has gone for his walk. I know it's just the start, but I'm so proud he's making an effort.

Walking is the best, good on him for sticking to it so far. Hopefully he notices how much better he feels and it encourages him to keep at it

I hope so. I tell him I'm proud of him and I encourage him without being a nag.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    A reminder to myself and all of us ❤

bcuq7splg62y.jpg

Indeed! Powerful words :heart:
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    A reminder to myself and all of us ❤

bcuq7splg62y.jpg

This. 1000x this. 😊
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options

That's great. Good for him!
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    this Thursday feels very Friday-ish
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    When I’m nice it seems to trigger some people. The nicer I get, the meaner and faker they get. I guess it’s right to keep being kind, though possibly detached, and give ‘em enough rope to hang themselves, but

1. I want to smack them
    2. Why are they so *kitten*?

Aaawww but ... :(