What's on your mind?

Replies

• amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    I really do wanna die before I get old...
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I've always lived with no regrets but as I get older I find a few starting to try to creep in, and that's dumb
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    My five year old niece knows 90% of the lyrics to September by Earth, Wind & Fire but can't remember her own cousin's name :lol: priorities!

That is banging tune tho. It’s catchy AF

Most of the lyrics are just

BA DE BA...Ba de doo de da ...September!

Don’t feel so bad
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    My five year old niece knows 90% of the lyrics to September by Earth, Wind & Fire but can't remember her own cousin's name :lol: priorities!

That is banging tune tho. It’s catchy AF

Most of the lyrics are just

BA DE BA...Ba de doo de da ...September!

Don’t feel so bad

You're not wrong, it is a cracking tune. No idea where she has learnt it but I approve!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I didnt make my bed this morning. I always make my bed. I'm not sure why today feels different.
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    That meats gonna go off if I don’t cook it and I’m too tired to meal prep 🤯
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    I really do wanna die before I get old...

Define old ??
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited October 2019
    A friend posting that today is Back to the future Day ... Gosh! I was in Grade school when this movie came out and Michael J Fox was in almost every movie. Anyway, he is uber proud of his DeLorean was used in the attached music video. Unsurprisingly, the Cubs aren't going to win the World Series as predicted .

https://youtu.be/gtsX8H7xSek
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    The constant bs and childish people make this a pathetically sad place indeed
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Did I miss something?
  • pizzamyheart

Did I miss something?

I'm kinda lost too 🤣

Did I miss something?

Nah, just my usual thoughts when I get a chance to read the chit chat forum here
  • pizzamyheart
    I think this place would be alot better if some people would actually take a few minutes to private message people that have issues with instead of being passive aggressive and judgmental.

Another brilliant move by mfp to take away the private message feature, unless amongst friends. We could just tag people and put them on blast. I’ve seen it done here before and it was fine.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    I think this place would be alot better if some people would actually take a few minutes to private message people that have issues with instead of being passive aggressive and judgmental.

Another brilliant move by mfp to take away the private message feature, unless amongst friends. We could just tag people and put them on blast. I’ve seen it done here before and it was fine.

It is why everyone should add me. Plus, free sugar floss thongs if you sign up for my newsletter.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    s131951 wrote: »

It is why everyone should add me. Plus, free sugar floss thongs if you sign up for my newsletter.

Is there an annual fee?
  • pizzamyheart
    s131951 wrote: »

Is the newsletter biweekly?