Replies

• ArwaMuslimah
    ArwaMuslimah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What to eat?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Wondering why people are wearing masks at the airport.

I think it is a cultural courtesy thing that's not prevalent in NA for people who are sick (have a cold) to wear a mask.

...or else look out! They know something you don't!
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I've just remembered one of my aunts last night thought I was in my mid 30s... guess who wont be getting a Christmas card in the post 😑

But have you gotten the "when are you going to have kids?" question from a client at work yet? Followed by "well how old are you?"
    ...then a "hmm"
    AwKWarD!
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Wondering why people are wearing masks at the airport.

I think it is a cultural courtesy thing that's not prevalent in NA for people who are sick (have a cold) to wear a mask.

...or else look out! They know something you don't!

:D
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I've just remembered one of my aunts last night thought I was in my mid 30s... guess who wont be getting a Christmas card in the post 😑

My mother can't remember how old I am. She just remembers my birthday is sometime in June. Nevermind Im her first born.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    9glcivqobua8.png

With this view .... Many things. :)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    One more Hallmark Christmas movie 'till the weekend!
    I'm now measuring time in Hallmark Christmas movies...the channel has been playing all day every day at work since November 1st

I want to work there. 😬
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    One more Hallmark Christmas movie 'till the weekend!
    I'm now measuring time in Hallmark Christmas movies...the channel has been playing all day every day at work since November 1st

I want to work there. 😬

You know what, I would never in a million years watch them on my own time, but having all these "happy endings" and beautiful people and "love" and "magic" and predictable endings and stuff may be helping me psychologically...I've noticed my anxiety has lessened this past month...coincidence?
    ...or possibly I'm being brainwashed?
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Google ads are tormenting me with a pair of boots I've been coveting for a few years - why now Google? I haven't looked at those beautiful temptresses in at least a month!
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Lazy people...
    smh
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Talking to my mind , not to give up on sweet cravings running through my mind at this moment :(
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Moving & have no furniture, so would like to buy a few old pieces to drag out onto the patio to refurbish. Thinking about where to go, colors, styles... it will be fun.
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    o9j66rdl77yd.gif
  • apoorvan22
    apoorvan22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel kind of disgusted with myself. I didn't do anything the whole day and shut out everyone saying that I want to study for my exam tomorrow, but I haven't started doing that either :(
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    It's been 2 years since my stepmother was called home. I know this day is hard on my Dad. I'll be glad when it's over.

So sorry, J. 😞💛