What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Dinner.. the curried chicken crock pot I have on smells amazing, only 4 more hours till it's done 🤤

🤤 You gonna share?

Of course 🤗 and you know what goes with curried chicken.. rice 😂 your fave

Gonna be real rice.. no instant rice. 😉
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Dinner.. the curried chicken crock pot I have on smells amazing, only 4 more hours till it's done 🤤

🤤 You gonna share?

Of course 🤗 and you know what goes with curried chicken.. rice 😂 your fave

Gonna be real rice.. no instant rice. 😉

For you I'd use the rice cooker 😉😁
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I don’t understand why I can’t except the way I look. I loath my extra skin. I feel like a stranger in this new body. I don’t know if anyone else understands...
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I don’t understand why I can’t except the way I look. I loath my extra skin. I feel like a stranger in this new body. I don’t know if anyone else understands...

Have you seen this: https://www.self.com/story/loose-skin-roundup
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Why is it that if your spouse knows you’re a super light sleeper and you went to sleep late then proceeds to have a tumbling party in bed. I finally got up and asked if he needed a muscle relaxer or something but by that time,which btw was 4:30am, I was wide awake and couldn’t go back to sleep. So now I’m all groggy bc I take sleeping pills and agitated. I feel sick and angry.

Oh, boo. I lived with a snorer for a couple of years & was so sleep deprived, I was ill the entire time we were together. It made me have murderous internal rage, at times. I'd never put myself through that again.

Only thing on my mind is health. I feel like I'm in a coma everyday... weak & constantly tired. I haven't left the house in 2-wks... looks like it might be longer. The problem is I'm too tired to care, atm. :(
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Hey @Mr_Healthy_Habits ill get the tickets for Wilder vs Fury 2 Feb 22nd.....meet me in Vegas!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Hey @Mr_Healthy_Habits ill get the tickets for Wilder vs Fury 2 Feb 22nd.....meet me in Vegas!

Haha, that's one helluva offer man!

If I can square that at home without a knock out, I'm hella down...
  • mommabear4315
    Options

Have you seen this: https://www.self.com/story/loose-skin-roundup

No but I’ll check it out!!
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Why is it that if your spouse knows you’re a super light sleeper and you went to sleep late then proceeds to have a tumbling party in bed. I finally got up and asked if he needed a muscle relaxer or something but by that time,which btw was 4:30am, I was wide awake and couldn’t go back to sleep. So now I’m all groggy bc I take sleeping pills and agitated. I feel sick and angry.

Oh, boo. I lived with a snorer for a couple of years & was so sleep deprived, I was ill the entire time we were together. It made me have murderous internal rage, at times. I'd never put myself through that again.

Only thing on my mind is health. I feel like I'm in a coma everyday... weak & constantly tired. I haven't left the house in 2-wks... looks like it might be longer. The problem is I'm too tired to care, atm. :(

Actually I can’t sleep without his snoring believe it or not. It’s the bed movement and that cause we have one of those super sleepers that you can jump on the bed and not feel it. He just tossing and tossing I was sleeping next to him and woke me up. He need a muscle relaxer. I was just complaining lol
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    i got new migraine med and it helped but made me feel weird like my head is on too tight and i’m all floaty idk

Sorry. F headaches to h*ll. :(
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Steak
  • sponsorrebecca
    sponsorrebecca Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Debating on weather or not I should take testosterone to completely change my voice to male instead of sounding so weird the way it is now. I was forced to have a sex change. "doctors" forced me to take testosterone. They ruined my voice and permanently changed my body with male features.
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    My perennially maladjusted circadian rhythms & why it takes 2-wks to reset them.
    Do all humans have this incredible problem resetting?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    My perennially maladjusted circadian rhythms & why it takes 2-wks to reset them.

Nurse, graveyard?
  • TarryTaffy
    Options

Nurse, graveyard?

Thank you for thinking I could be accomplished career-wise. I'm flattered.

More like worry that I don't have a job creating havoc with my ability to distinguish dusk from dawn... boo.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    First time in a few days that I dont feel gross when I wake up. Stomach bugs are no fun. I just want to eat food and maybe have a glass of wine without wanting to throw up.

That’s great news. Hope you continue to feel better!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Nurse, graveyard?

More like worry that I don't have a job creating havoc with my ability to distinguish dusk from dawn... boo.

I still have no doubt in you 💕

I'm sure this will be your year!
    You brighten this place up and deserve the best of all the things 😘
  • TarryTaffy
    Options

Nurse, graveyard?

I still have no doubt in you 💕

I'm sure this will be your year!
    You brighten this place up and deserve the best of all the things 😘

Oh, thank you so much for saying such nice things! You've brightened up my day, cheers!
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    Big changes happening in my immediate future

I hope wonderful ones!!!