TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Big changes happening in my immediate future

I hope wonderful ones!!!

I think so.. starts with changing my surname and moving house
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Finally home from visiting the fam for the week and exhausted 😴

Can't wait to get back to working out and cooking!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

I hope wonderful ones!!!

Good luck on your new adventure!!!
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    One more week until I go back to work. I really don’t want to, especially after discovering my blood pressure has dropped to near-perfect since the holiday shutdown. 😕
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Welp, today was a failure health/diet wise. I just find myself not caring. About anything. I shall try again tomorrow. :heart:
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Welp, today was a failure health/diet wise. I just find myself not caring. About anything. I shall try again tomorrow. :heart:

Hey, I understand this!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Hey, I understand this!

That seems to be every day these days. It just kinda sucks. :/
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    All the animals and wildlife dying because of this extreme heat and fires. It’s heartbreaking .
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options

I hope wonderful ones!!!

I'm so sorry, WVW. Lots of us here are pulling for you. Be happy & safe. You deserve the best.
    All the animals and wildlife dying because of this extreme heat and fires. It’s heartbreaking .

I'm so sorry. That kind of tragedy is awful to witness. It is heartbreaking. I've lived in places where I've been evacuated due to wildfires (CA & CO) & it's always distressing. I'm sorry you have to experience this...
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Nm 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Just that I won't let my mind win over my heart :)
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    life shew
  • Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    It’s the calm before the storm today.. party and mine tomorrow! 🤪
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Realizing that if I drink tomorrow, it will be alone like it is on almost every New Years' Eve. I have yet to go to a party on the date.. and I'm in my mid-30s.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Realizing that if I drink tomorrow, it will be alone like it is on almost every New Years' Eve. I have yet to go to a party on the date.. and I'm in my mid-30s.

Ive never been to a NYE party period. Ever.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Same. Or at least, an all adult party. I'm adding this to my bucket list.
  • KosmosKitten
    edited December 2019
    Options

Honestly? I kinda miss when my family and I would get together and play board games all night. Twas' fun.

Go to any bar having a party and join in , and f anyone asks your friend didn’t show and they might include you in their group. I’ve done it before.

P. S. I’ve never had a date 😜

Heh, can't do that. I have a young one at home who relies on me so I gotta be somewhat responsible. :wink:

I think I can recall a time when I've been on a date.. but it was a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. Nothing special.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

Honestly? I kinda miss when my family and I would get together and play board games all night. Twas' fun.

Go to any bar having a party and join in , and f anyone asks your friend didn’t show and they might include you in their group. I’ve done it before.

P. S. I’ve never had a date 😜

Heh, can't do that. I have a young one at home who relies on me so I gotta be somewhat responsible. :wink:

I think I can recall a time when I've been on a date.. but it was a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. Nothing special.

All-night board games is how we roll anymore. It is fun
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    The only good thing about the last two weeks of year at work is it's so quiet I can get all my new reports ready to go for the next year. Otherwise from December 23 - 31 time crawls and the work day feels 3X longer than a normal day.