feels like Monday!

This was me 2 lol
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    PENIS IN THE CHIT CHAT AND ITS ONLY DAY 2 OF 2020 GIVE ME STRENGTH

🤣🤣😅

It has been deleted. Thank the lord. My eyes were not ready.
  • Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Options

🤣🤣😅

Wait what? No way! 😂
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

🤣🤣😅

Wait what? No way! 😂

January is always so wild 😂
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I swear I didn't do it
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

🤣🤣😅

It has been deleted. Thank the lord. My eyes were not ready.

For once it wasn't me 😁🤣
  • Womanvsweight
    edited January 2020
    Options

🤣🤣😅

Wait what? No way! 😂

There’s usually a few penis’s lurking about but not literally A penis 🥴
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    You all keep talking about me AS IF I WAS NOT RIGHT HERE
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options

🤣🤣😅

Wait what? No way! 😂

There’s usually a few penis’s lurking about but not literally A penis 🥴

:laugh:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

I feel like this also belongs in my thread encouraging you to loudly proclaim things. This would be perfect there.

Also, what???? I missed pee-pee pics? Dang! :lol:
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    RCPV wrote: »
    What is Whataburger? Is that like In and Out Burger?

I am not a fan of In and Out! The menu does not include items that are reasonable in calories. But today we stopped at Carl's Juniors because we were not close to home (where we usually eat!). I expected I would just order a simple hamburger maybe $2 or less without extras like french fries. But NO simple hamburger! The menu was all big and hamburgers with high calorie additions and when I asked they did not have a simple hamburger. Went home and made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Carl's will not be on my list! Simple burgers like McDonald's or Burger King. I don't care for fries anyway.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    4311resevoir-dogs.jpg?w=465&h=208

Long Beach Mike is Not a Good Guy.

Long Beach Mike is a Scumbag.
  • Womanvsweight
    Options
    I can’t sleep my hr is 124 when it’s normally about 40 sitting resting or lying down .. been trying to sleep here for the past few hours .. pain in the butt it is 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Why is it so hard for Spotify to suggest me one half decent song? ugh!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Realizing I should be sleeping cause' I have to go to the dentist tomorrow and possibly sit through a crown treatment (if he has the time to do it tomorrow)... but I got distracted by Down the Rabbit Hole on YouTube and working on a floor cushion.
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    when u want to dye your hair a new color and it was dyed all black and depressed before u need to strip all the color out first

u can do that with vitamin c tablets + shampoo which is like acid bath and your hair would scream in pain and after it looks bright orange like it’s really really angry at you

but then after lots of soft conditioning and gentle care and a week or so to recuperate it ready for the next step where u sanitize it to a pale yellow with bleach, strip away all emotion but make sure to stop before it dies or breaks

then more soft conditioning and gentle care for another week, very careful bc it’s fragile now

then finally u can tone it and color it a normal color and hope it’s not so damaged it will never feel normal again

I had no idea that hair could be so complex. I’m humbled
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    when u want to dye your hair a new color and it was dyed all black and depressed before u need to strip all the color out first

u can do that with vitamin c tablets + shampoo which is like acid bath and your hair would scream in pain and after it looks bright orange like it’s really really angry at you

but then after lots of soft conditioning and gentle care and a week or so to recuperate it ready for the next step where u sanitize it to a pale yellow with bleach, strip away all emotion but make sure to stop before it dies or breaks

then more soft conditioning and gentle care for another week, very careful bc it’s fragile now

then finally u can tone it and color it a normal color and hope it’s not so damaged it will never feel normal again

It is. That's why I had to stop. My hair no longer holds hair dyes (permanent or semi) because it's been damaged and I'm getting old.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

9zluht2m4oxc.jpeg

9zluht2m4oxc.jpeg

... I don't want to admit it, but this is the truth. :lol:
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    "Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DuNkr3oAEU