What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Maybe we're already in the matrix and the robot programming just likes drama
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    I’m here to rant about how inconsiderate 70% of people are these days. For all I know it’s always been like this but some *kitten* that I work with almost hit me with her cart and this almost happens all time. Coworkers and customers. Nobody moves out of the way. I used to but now I’m also playing chicken like hit me *kitten*. The day someone does I’m getting fired because I’m going to fight them. 😤

It’s always been this way my friend..there are more horse’s rear ends than there are horses. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I feel actually it’s getting worse.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    I’m here to rant about how inconsiderate 70% of people are these days. For all I know it’s always been like this but some *kitten* that I work with almost hit me with her cart and this almost happens all time. Coworkers and customers. Nobody moves out of the way. I used to but now I’m also playing chicken like hit me *kitten*. The day someone does I’m getting fired because I’m going to fight them. 😤

It’s always been this way my friend..there are more horse’s rear ends than there are horses. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I feel actually it’s getting worse.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Should I get up and go make breakfast or stay in bed and troll 🤔
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Been a couple months since I worked out, not really a new years resolution, but need to get back at it. So I am back on here to look for inspiration and motivation. Year 40 hit hard.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Ecologists at the University of Sydney estimate around 480 million creatures have been killed in the wildfires, including 8,000 koalas.
    That is insane 🥺

The destruction of trees will have profound effects on ecosystems. We’re pretty much *kitten* now.

Over 99% of species that were on this planet at one time are extinct......humans arent special, they will eventually follow suit.

Umm excuse me, my dad tells me I'm special so..... yes. Yes I am.
  • cherrylou123
    cherrylou123 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Zita2019 wrote: »
    Back to work tomorrow after being on holidays for 3 weeks........

Same here.. Lol I need to wake up later at 3am.. Vacation is over for me.. Had almost 3week holiday too
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    How is the word clothes pronounced? Do you pronounce the th or no?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Ecologists at the University of Sydney estimate around 480 million creatures have been killed in the wildfires, including 8,000 koalas.
    That is insane 🥺

The destruction of trees will have profound effects on ecosystems. We’re pretty much *kitten* now.

I was thinking of you and hoped you were safe. :)
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    3wcshkdmudef.gif
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    3wcshkdmudef.gif

Told you not to post or me eating chicken wings but I guess since it’s out enjoy Lmao
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    3wcshkdmudef.gif

Told you not to post or me eating chicken wings but I guess since it’s out enjoy Lmao

:# we must enjoy chicken the same way
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Pleased that I have enough leftover calories tonight for a glass of wine! I haven't had an alcoholic beverage since New Years (and that's kinda huge for me). I've gotten used to drinking a little something every evening, even if it's just a shot poured into Diet Coke, coffee or on its own. :) So hooray, I can limit my alcohol consumption (at least sometimes).
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I'm moving on to another story that's not so evil to edit. Holy crap, my brain feels so fragmented right now...with any luck I can get enough done in the next hour or two that I can take the rest of the night off.*

*It feels so good, tho. Maybe I missed my calling. I wonder if I could turn this into a living somehow.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I'm moving on to another story that's not so evil to edit. Holy crap, my brain feels so fragmented right now...with any luck I can get enough done in the next hour or two that I can take the rest of the night off.*

*It feels so good, tho. Maybe I missed my calling. I wonder if I could turn this into a living somehow.

Reading your posts about editing sometimes makes me wonder if you're at all responsible for any of those horribly bad (but expertly edited) romance/sex novels for sale on Amazon. Some of those self-published things are... yeeeeeeeeesh. :grimace:
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Reading your posts about editing sometimes makes me wonder if you're at all responsible for any of those horribly bad (but expertly edited) romance/sex novels for sale on Amazon. Some of those self-published things are... yeeeeeeeeesh. :grimace:

My buddy self-published a book of “Dino erotica” as a joke and it outsold his regular stories. He cooked up a good cover for it but made up fake blurbs and stuff, things like “This book is literally 20 tweets that were on Twitter”

It was both hilarious and depressing
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    _Preach_ wrote: »
    If I can just persuade at least half a million people to plant a faith seed of just $1.99 per month, maybe I can obtain and maintain that Rolls Royce 🤔

tapptbby9eau.gif