What's on your mind?

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I love the idea of sitting around in my tee shirt and shorts all day, heat cranked, chores ignored, book in hand, dogs on lap. Then 4:00 rolls around and I feel like a piece of *kitten* for being lazy.

Be kind to yourself- tomorrow is a new day - I often have these feelings - usually after a night of drinking and waking up hung over - but we are human - it’s ok to sit around and do nothing for one day - knowing the next day you’ll prolly have the dog a walked and fence pressure washed before 9 - you good fam - take a a day

❤️ Thank you for permission, I need more people like you in my life
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    What’s the point of decorative pillows - if you don’t use them you don’t need them!!!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,432 Member
    What’s the point of decorative pillows - if you don’t use them you don’t need them!!!

I get tired of looking at the same ones and buy new ones then tire of them and so on.
    I have lots of useless throw pillows.
  • cowsfan12

I get tired of looking at the same ones and buy new ones then tire of them and so on.
    I have lots of useless throw pillows.

Must be a woman thing. Pillows are functional and nothing more
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member

Listen R, is a woman thing okay. I know most men don't understand this and we don't expect it to make sense in your brain. Just let us be. It makes us happy 😁
  • cowsfan12

Listen R, is a woman thing okay. I know most men don't understand this and we don't expect it to make sense in your brain. Just let us be. It makes us happy 😁

Fine. - but don’t ask me to put them back on when making the bed - I put the functional pillows on only - … ok .. we both know that’s prolly a lot but damnit ,,just let me have this win
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I acquired a bunch of couch pillows when I worked at Lowes. I knew the sales and omg the free display items! Anyway, now I have couch pillows on my bed and I don’t hate it tbh. I accidentally have a color theme going on. White and light blue.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    If you don’t have your *kitten* all the way together you can choke on any judgment you have for me
  • cowsfan12
    If you don’t have your *kitten* all the way together you can choke on any judgment you have for me

I say choke on it even if you do have your *kitten* together- 🤷‍♂️
  • Peachesnstuff

There's people walking this earth with all their *kitten* together?!

I want one
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022

I say choke on it even if you do have your *kitten* together- 🤷‍♂️

There's people walking this earth with all their *kitten* together?!

I want one

I’ve only met people who THINK they have their *kitten* together. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe you’re so perfect
  • Peachesnstuff
    My girls announced at the Thanksgiving dinner table that they used to use silica gel packets as Barbie pillows when they were younger.

I used to think I was a great Mother...please pass the potatoes of shame.

• TwitchyMagee
    My girls announced at the Thanksgiving dinner table that they used to use silica gel packets as Barbie pillows when they were younger.

They didn’t eat them. A win is a win
  • cowsfan12

Yeah they knew not to eat it - and was able to repurpose in lieu of wasting - so - eat those potatoes with your head up I say !
  • Peachesnstuff

I'm more bothered by the fact that Barbie must've been so uncomfortable
  • TwitchyMagee

😂
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member

I was going to say that was pretty inventive but you have a point.
  • TwitchyMagee
    I think Saul/Paul suffered a TBI when he fell off his horse & he was already unhinged before that
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    I know many women in traditional relationships who when they want to turn down an aggressive suitor say they have a partner so as not to provoke an attack or further harassment. How do women in poly or open relationships do it?
  • iggy93
    iggy93 Posts: 90 Member
    Prison Mike and his time with the dementors