What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I’m having a hard time getting myself to do anything. I’m functioning. I’m getting up in the morning & feeding people & going to work. But there is nothing extra & no oomph to anything. I hate this

the winter blergh
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I’m having a hard time getting myself to do anything. I’m functioning. I’m getting up in the morning & feeding people & going to work. But there is nothing extra & no oomph to anything. I hate this

the winter blergh
    It’s horrible. Even my thinking & communication are off.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    How the internet is not for people with thin skin.

But you can't tell them that because they're thin skinned.

• TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    How people are not for people with thin skin.

fify. Ask me how I know
  • glassyo
    Options

fify. Ask me how I know

You're my kinda people. 😁

Also, how do you know?

(I love when people get venty!)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

fify. Ask me how I know

Also, how do you know?

It’s me. I’m the problem. I used to think I was too sensitive but I’ve decided most people are *kitten*. There’s a difference between communicating directly and purposely saying things that are mean. Likewise, there is a difference between disagreeing/not liking someone’s opinion and being hurt because they were a jerk to you. I need to conduct a workshop so we can all get some practice.
  • glassyo
    Options

fify. Ask me how I know

Also, how do you know?

It’s me. I’m the problem. I used to think I was too sensitive but I’ve decided most people are *kitten*. There’s a difference between communicating directly and purposely saying things that are mean. Likewise, there is a difference between disagreeing/not liking someone’s opinion and being hurt because they were a jerk to you. I need to conduct a workshop so we can all get some practice.

Jesus Christ, we're basically the same person except you're more well adjusted. At least yours is probably more real life based.

I've often thought we need mfp group therapy.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

fify. Ask me how I know

Also, how do you know?

Jesus Christ, we're basically the same person except you're more well adjusted. At least yours is probably more real life based.

I've often thought we need mfp group therapy.

So you’ve noticed that we’re all mad here…

• glassyo
    Options
    But a good kind of mad!

We'd laugh, we'd cry, we'd have cake and cookies for comfort food. Or, if people weren't into that, gorge on chicken and broccoli. And then therapize why people won't eat a damned snickers bar if that's what they REALLY want and why feel guilty and why no one understands and....and...and... :)
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    Options
    What book do I want to listen to next? I want fiction. I like fantasy but not fantasy with elves and *kitten*. I like horror But more ghosty than gory. I like almost every genre except romance if it’s a good story
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,206 Member
    Options
    My toblerone shortbread cookies in the oven right now. Will any make it to the housewarming party this weekend??
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    What book do I want to listen to next? I want fiction. I like fantasy but not fantasy with elves and *kitten*. I like horror But more ghosty than gory. I like almost every genre except romance if it’s a good story

Our tastes are almost identical 😏 scary eh? 🤣
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Think how fun it would be to sit on a couch together and read excerpts aloud to each other
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Think how fun it would be to sit on a couch together and read excerpts aloud to each other

Well if anyone decides to start the MFP book club I might be interested too

• TwitchyMagee
    Options

You have a beautiful reading voice
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options

i’m in if this happens!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I’m really not into being new and not knowing how to do things. I desperately need a vacation but I guess I have to wait until February or until I get fired. ….. I’m going to hug and kiss all my cats so hard when I get home bc human interaction is not allowed for an alien like me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

hw7wpn0q1gzr.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    All my clothes are itchy & pinchy & twisty & wrong today
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    All my clothes are itchy & pinchy & twisty & wrong today

That’s the worst - maybe you should take a mental health day and go back home on put on sweats