What's on your mind?

Replies

• emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    do women ever look at mens butts?

I notice if there’s something different about it whether good or bad, but otherwise not especially, no. At least, not in the same way I think men look at women’s butts.

For one thing, I don’t imagine what it would be like to grind against it or see it jiggle or put something in it.

Oh I would 😂
    I hear ya. I just don’t think about it

Don’t get me wrong the only thing I’d think about sticking up his butt is my foot if he gets out of line 😉
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited February 2020

I notice if there’s something different about it whether good or bad, but otherwise not especially, no. At least, not in the same way I think men look at women’s butts.

For one thing, I don’t imagine what it would be like to grind against it or see it jiggle or put something in it.

Oh I would 😂

Don’t get me wrong the only thing I’d think about sticking up his butt is my foot if he gets out of line 😉

See? It’s different

And 😂
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,542 Member

I DO think about the two handed grab though.... and maybe the grind, depending on how long it's been. lmao!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    These Nature Valley Fruit and Nut bars are delicious and I want to eat the whole box of them....
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member

Oh I would 😂

See? It’s different

And 😂

And.. there are so many photos of Cowboy butts

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/44567923/#Comment_44567923

it seems to be a thing for some reason

Thank you for this. Hehe

😂 i like a lil LAssoo myself
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I never believed those online ads that told me girls within 30 miles of my location wanted to hook up. But then I joined MFP...
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    These Nature Valley Fruit and Nut bars are delicious and I want to eat the whole box of them....

I didn’t know that Chit Chat still kept those in stock.

Only for Premium Members.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    If a party with all dudes is called a "sausage fest", I request that we start calling all girl parties "taco time".

In the Pacific it is called a Pancake party.
  • 777Gemma888

Always
  • 777Gemma888

Yes. Often. Unashamedly. Haha

This^
  • 777Gemma888
    Hoping I will be rested and well enough to go to a Tamales for Tio Bernie even on Sunday ... Friends are hosting.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I hate it when I wake up angry.
    Did something happen in my sleep to make me mad?
    No idea, just woke up grumpy.
    Not a good day for me to drive.
    B) Guess I’ll try to relax it away. B)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    There is homemade Boston brown bread and kerrygold butter in the kitchen. Which is all the way over there

If I got it for you, would you share? Sounds delicious.

I would definitely share ❤️

Pleated khakis? What’s the special occasion?😍
    I am so excited you noticed! ❤️❤️❤️

I’m just dressing up for @Motorsheen

I hope he appreciates you. 🥰

@TwitchyMacGee

Boy Howdy!
  • Motorsheen
    There is homemade Boston brown bread and kerrygold butter in the kitchen. Which is all the way over there

I am so excited you noticed! ❤️❤️❤️

I’m just dressing up for @Motorsheen

pleated khakis really do take things to the next level....
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I turn 35 at the end of the month. My body feels like it's trapped in the body of an ancient cat who naps all day, but meanwhile.. my heart and mind act like they're constantly stuck in 1995 when the Macarena was still a thing.

^^ Still this. So far, nothing has been found to be wrong (no medical issues). I guess I'm officially "old" now.
  • Motorsheen
    I turn 35 at the end of the month. My body feels like it's trapped in the body of an ancient cat who naps all day, but meanwhile.. my heart and mind act like they're constantly stuck in 1995 when the Macarena was still a thing.

^^ Still this. So far, nothing has been found to be wrong (no medical issues). I guess I'm officially "old" now.

35 ?

Old ?

Dang.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member

wait till you're 58. that's when the REAL fun begins
  • Motorsheen

wait till you're 58. that's when the REAL fun begins

I want to party with you, cowgirl.