What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I turn 35 at the end of the month. My body feels like it's trapped in the body of an ancient cat who naps all day, but meanwhile.. my heart and mind act like they're constantly stuck in 1995 when the Macarena was still a thing.

^^ Still this. So far, nothing has been found to be wrong (no medical issues). I guess I'm officially "old" now.

wait till you're 58. that's when the REAL fun begins

I want to party with you, cowgirl.

i've seen you around - gangsta.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Take away the anonymity of the reaction buttons.

It sounds like a good idea but tbh... The app already works like crap in its bloated state...

The community would probably never function if they did this...
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

It sounds like a good idea but tbh... The app already works like crap in its bloated state...

Hugged it but I disagree 😊
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Hugged it but I disagree 😊

they wont expose it because it will cause more drama..

I still disagree 😂❤️

Maybe they should just bring back good ol Woo 😂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry to say,
    I think it’s hopeless.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry to say,
    I think it’s hopeless.

I can live with that.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    @Vikka_V

YES!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Idk... I feel like the disagree button is not a reflection of myself at all, so why should it bother me...

If someone chooses to disagree with me, even a selfie for that matter... It's obviously because that person has some sort of a problem, not me...

More than likely, it's just jealousy... They are trying to get under my skin to bring me down to their level... And it honestly doesn't bother me...

You might as well change disagree to jealous

100%!!
    the secretly jelly reaction!!
    😘 Jelly Bellies!! Admirers from (the closet)!
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I would say 90% of my disagrees come from people who dislike me, not my opinion.

This is exactly what I thought when dislike first came out! A Dislike personally aimed at me from people disgruntled with me conversing about an opposite opinion they have. That’s because I, personally, don’t go dislikeing something someone says just because, I usually say something in a respectful manner if I feel passionate about something I don’t agree with because everyone’s entitled to an opinion, but that’s just me. I’ve seen dislikes on people saying “I’m so proud I upped my water today”.... so helpful
    Agree 100 with @Vikka_V
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I would say 90% of my disagrees come from people who dislike me, not my opinion.

Absolutely or they’re jealous of how liked you are 😜

Apparently I have a female messaging people on my friends list demanding they remove me? Trying to rally people against me? Most of my posts are disliked but I just laugh , I appreciate the acknowledgement 🤣

Plus god knows why she’s doing this, but I feel sorry for her, she should be enjoying her life and uplifting others , not wasting her time trying to drag them down 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    Idk... I feel like the disagree button is not a reflection of myself at all, so why should it bother me...

If someone chooses to disagree with me, even a selfie for that matter... It's obviously because that person has some sort of a problem, not me...

More than likely, it's just jealousy... They are trying to get under my skin to bring me down to their level... And it honestly doesn't bother me...

You might as well change disagree to jealous

Yaaas! I think of it like YouTube. If you 👎 a YouTube video it still helps their channel. It’s interaction and helps drive traffic up. It means THEY care enough about YOU to disagree. Even if you’re not thinking about them, they’re thinking about you. But.....during weak moments it still feels like an insult. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Absolutely or they’re jealous of how liked you are 😜

Apparently I have a female messaging people on my friends list demanding they remove me? Trying to rally people against me? Most of my posts are disliked but I just laugh , I appreciate the acknowledgement 🤣

Plus god knows why she’s doing this, but I feel sorry for her, she should be enjoying her life and uplifting others , not wasting her time trying to drag them down 🤷🏻‍♀️

I disagreed......just because I can. :) {{Hugs to you}}
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Maybe what they should do is only allow a certain number of disagrees per member? Or get rid of the dang button altogether. :/ Or make it no longer anonymous. Or we can just all ignore it. It bothered me at first, then it didn't bother me, now it's back to bothering me again. WTH Lol I think I know what I know but then someone disagrees with me, especially if it's a dogpile disagree, then I question what I thought I knew. It's terribly confusing. And I find I spend way too much emotional energy trying to figure out my thoughts. Ain't got time for that. :)

I like living in my idealistic little world where everybody's nice to each other. :blush: