Options
    jp5ndrxs662t.jpeg

I'm #dead
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    jp5ndrxs662t.jpeg

I'm #dead

now i'm jonesing on tomatoes on the vine and fresh figs ... and and and...

*fans self* <3
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Confession....someone was a jerk to me a few weeks back so I “disagreed” with a few of his posts. They were dumb posts too but normally I’d just ignore them if they were dumb. So...yeah, people disagree with posts for reasons like that.

If someone’s a jerk just laugh it off and walk away hunni 🤗
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Confession....someone was a jerk to me a few weeks back so I “disagreed” with a few of his posts. They were dumb posts too but normally I’d just ignore them if they were dumb. So...yeah, people disagree with posts for reasons like that.

If someone’s a jerk just laugh it off and walk away hunni 🤗

But sometimes being petty feels sooooo good. :lol:

😂😂😂 I’m practicing not biting back!
    P.s A guy just said im like a dead horse 🤷🏻‍♀️haha
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

Confession: *steps up to the mic* "I "accidentally" disagreed when my crush was crushing on another girl in the selfie thread. K, bye 😬

Confession......I love you. (Was it me crushing on someone? Be honest.🤣)
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I found out earlier this week that we got accepted for a job in S. Korea, so that means within a year or so, I will be leaving this place to go tool around in a non-English speaking country again. I am excited, but was also told I have to leave behind most of my stuff, which I am less than thrilled about. It will be safely stored, but it's cool stuff I've accumulated over years.

Also, super excited about learning a new language and eating ALL THE FOOD. Also, they love cats. More cats!

Congratulations on the new opportunity!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    🥊🥊Tyson Fury ... !! 🇬🇧 He shut it down! Boom!!💣
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I found out earlier this week that we got accepted for a job in S. Korea, so that means within a year or so, I will be leaving this place to go tool around in a non-English speaking country again. I am excited, but was also told I have to leave behind most of my stuff, which I am less than thrilled about. It will be safely stored, but it's cool stuff I've accumulated over years.

Also, super excited about learning a new language and eating ALL THE FOOD. Also, they love cats. More cats!

That sounds like a fascinating opportunity. Good luck!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Argh. I understand moments or even days of laziness. But please, not an entire lifetime. :/ You only get one go-around, make it count!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »

Congratulations on the new opportunity!

Thank you! I am looking forward to learning and seeing new things. Guess I should brush up on Korean culture and food in the meantime!

That sounds like a fascinating opportunity. Good luck!

I'm hoping so! Very much looking forward to it, even though it's a bit in the future (out in a year or so).
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    If the barn cat didn’t follow me everywhere I could do this on my own backyard kcuokixgdbm4.jpeg