What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    It's funny how some people blatantly try to cockblock.
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's even funnier when it's on a fitness site.. like the reality of it actuality of it really happening is a cockblock in itself.

I know!! I'm like, 'have at it thirsty girl, knock yourself out'. :laugh:
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's even funnier when it's on a fitness site.. like the reality of it actuality of it really happening is a cockblock in itself.

I love it when it happens, especially when someone tries to stop someone from flirting with me on here.

They'll say something flirty, then I will, then a third party sees it and says something like, "DID YOU KNOW HE FLIRTED WITH ME LAST NIGHT? haha hahaha hahahaha."

It's ridiculous lol

gu049eobzf9o.gif
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Either I am oblivious or this doesn't happen to me.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

I love it when it happens, especially when someone tries to stop someone from flirting with me on here.

They'll say something flirty, then I will, then a third party sees it and says something like, "DID YOU KNOW HE FLIRTED WITH ME LAST NIGHT? haha hahaha hahahaha."

It's ridiculous lol

I love a good soap opera here and there for entertainment but it still gets ridiculous sometimes. Especially when she pm's you calling dibs. I'mma just gonna flirt harder!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's ridiculous lol

gu049eobzf9o.gif

3qwcv7ti7ipa.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's ridiculous lol

I love a good soap opera here and there for entertainment but it still gets ridiculous sometimes. Especially when she pm's you calling dibs. I'mma just gonna flirt harder!

Oh man, I've never gotten the elusive PM but I would screenshot that and save it if I did.

Bwahahahaha! I should have!
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's ridiculous lol

Oh man, I've never gotten the elusive PM but I would screenshot that and save it if I did.

Oh me neither. That's hysterical. I'm gonna start PMing folks calling dibs. :laugh:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's ridiculous lol

Oh me neither. That's hysterical. I'm gonna start PMing folks calling dibs. :laugh:

Then once he blocks you, ask someone else to screenshot his profile for you so you can still see what he's up to.

True story. And FTR, I told her *kitten* no then blocked her as well.
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's ridiculous lol

I didn't know you could do this!!!! I am calling dibs on all the cute ones.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Do PM dibs messages override any dibs that were called in the dibs thread though?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's ridiculous lol

Then once he blocks you, ask someone else to screenshot his profile for you so you can still see what he's up to.

Wow!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Do PM dibs messages override any dibs that were called in the dibs thread though?

I don't think they count if they aren't public. I mean how would his 50 other side chicks know?
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    What is wrong with people
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's ridiculous lol

sg35mehd7s5r.gif
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's ridiculous lol

gu049eobzf9o.gif

ahqjub9bn1dl.gif
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's ridiculous lol

gu049eobzf9o.gif

3qwcv7ti7ipa.gif

bcmf5ujb5nic.gif
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's ridiculous lol

gu049eobzf9o.gif

ahqjub9bn1dl.gif
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's ridiculous lol

gu049eobzf9o.gif

3qwcv7ti7ipa.gif

bcmf5ujb5nic.gif

I invoke the age-old right of "DIBS!" HAHAHA
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's ridiculous lol

gu049eobzf9o.gif

ahqjub9bn1dl.gif
    #Noshame
    #thirsty

It's ridiculous lol

gu049eobzf9o.gif

3qwcv7ti7ipa.gif

bcmf5ujb5nic.gif

I invoke the age-old right of "DIBS!" HAHAHA

tqv4lvobm6xz.gif
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    What's on my mind? I'm excited and a little bit nervous to start my new fitness routine! Signed up with an online coach who's going to provide me with exercises and meal plans....hoping I don't *kitten* this up! And I hope I'm able to stick with it! It's time to get serious and whip this body into the strong, sexy shape I imagine having! :smiley:
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    I call dibs on @abetterme9366