What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I just got home from the grocery store.
    I found everything I needed except my usual brand of peanut butter.
    The TP aisle was empty except for a large amount of one off-brand that was just delivered.
    I expected it to be much worse from what I had been hearing.

Cabelas is completly out of 9mm ammo tho. 😮😳

🤤
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I'm just going to go to the mall and steal all the rolls of tp out of the stalls... 😂

Get me some.

You must pay me in cat calls and 😍 emojis in exchange for my stupid pictures... 💁🏽‍♂️

You’re one easy dude....
    😍😘
    umhypqix4r9m.jpeg

Well...

I guess I do make it rather easy don't I? 😏
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My daughter went to her local store yesterday and witnessed a brawl over tp that saw 3 people banned from the store.. wtf 😒

The furor hasn't hit the islands yet. Last shipments are inbound from exporting countries ends next month. It's going to look very bad in three months time with zero imported goods/produce on shelves.

It sad times for sure 😒
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    My daughter went to her local store yesterday and witnessed a brawl over tp that saw 3 people banned from the store.. wtf 😒

Ppl crazy

Ikr.. she said it was really ugly.. punching , the whole bit 😔 over tp

That's completely ridiculo......

wait.

Was it triple ply ??

Ppl crazy

Ikr.. she said it was really ugly.. punching , the whole bit 😔 over tp

That's completely ridiculo......

wait.

Was it triple ply ??

Wait ... does triple ply exist???

hey now wait a minute that is MY triple-ply ya'll keep your hands off it y'hear!

I will cut a dude - or call Justine cause errybody know @justinewillcutyou amarite??
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I'm just going to go to the mall and steal all the rolls of tp out of the stalls... 😂

Modern problems require modern solutions ... I solute you sir
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    A customer had a coughing fit, dropped her merchandise, ran out of the store, and only I noticed. Of course that’s because it’s a *kitten* ghost town.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    A customer had a coughing fit, dropped her merchandise, ran out of the store, and only I noticed. Of course that’s because it’s a *kitten* ghost town.

Crazy times - they have extended spring break for all schools around here
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

They moved all college classes to online for state and city schools here
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited March 2020
    Options

They moved all college classes to online for state and city schools here

Aaaaand apparently a lot of the kids at the college near me are choosing to stay on campus because they’re afraid to go home to NYC, Long Island, Westchester because there are rumors of food shortages.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    They didn’t cancel wwe tonite. Just no audience- this is bizarro world for sure - 🤯 - the crowd is essential to the production - my son quit wAtching 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Not sure this will work

Quarantined Italians singing from balconies 😢❤️
    David Allegranti (@davidallegranti) Tweeted:
    A Siena, città alla quale sono molto legato, si sta in casa ma si canta insieme come se si fosse per la strada. Mi sono commosso https://t.co/IDPqNEj3h3
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I paid $16.00 for 12 rolls of toilet paper. This had better be the best tp I've ever wiped my butt with...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I paid $16.00 for 12 rolls of toilet paper. This had better be the best tp I've ever wiped my butt with...

Last week I picked up a 6 pack or TP without looking at the price.

When I got home, I thought: "Dang... I didn't buy that much, but it seems like I spent a lot."

I looked at the receipt and 6 rolls of Cottonelle was $10.00.

This had better be some magic toilet paper.
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Options

Last week I picked up a 6 pack or TP without looking at the price.

When I got home, I thought: "Dang... I didn't buy that much, but it seems like I spent a lot."

I looked at the receipt and 6 rolls of Cottonelle was $10.00.

This had better be some magic toilet paper.

Damn right. I live up the hill from the Purex factory. There is NO reason people need to stock up or resell this crap, we make it here, but since they are, I got stuck with fancy schmancy *kitten* because no a single store in town has anything else. This crap had better have been made from unicorn fur.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I wonder if there is a megalodon out somewhere in the ocean swimming being a shark 🦈?🤔
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I wonder if there is a megalodon out somewhere in the ocean swimming being a shark 🦈?🤔

I try not to think about what could be in the ocean