Options

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Think I'm gonna bake some oatmeal raisin cookies today....

Good for you .. oatmeal rasien just doesn’t get the respect it deserves imo 👏

Cause raisins are “fool’s chocolate” and I’ve been burned too many times to trust them

What are craisens??

Grapes of wrath
    Cranberries of desire
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Cause raisins are “fool’s chocolate” and I’ve been burned too many times to trust them

What are craisens??

Grapes of wrath
    Cranberries of desire

Cherries jubilee
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

They came out perfect. A little crispy on the edges, soft and chewy in the middles. And they have extra raisins. 😍😍😍
    Now if I can manage not to eat all 4.5 dozen this weekend, that would be great.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

They came out perfect. A little crispy on the edges, soft and chewy in the middles. And they have extra raisins. 😍😍😍

I’m sitting here with my mouth wide open. Toss em in
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Omg just come over. Lol
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Omg just come over. Lol

Text me tomorrow if there are any left 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Rented a tux for a formal wedding that is now canceled. So, i either get a refund on it or maybe find s reason to wear a tux March 28th.....maybe ill get married or something.

That is my birthday
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Rented a tux for a formal wedding that is now canceled. So, i either get a refund on it or maybe find s reason to wear a tux March 28th.....maybe ill get married or something.

I'm gonna need an invite
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

You will think of something.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Scanxiety

Your level headedness throughout this ordeal is amazing. You're real and raw with your every moment. Sending you 🤗
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    They closed my kids’ school
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

That is my birthday

Well than i will wear a tux on your birthday.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

This is a big problem if people have to work and find child care
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

This is a big problem if people have to work and find child care

Friends have pulled their babies from daycare. They are preferring friends or family only. My sister and I are taking 2 little girls when their mums go to work, no matter the shift. Mums are both doctors.

Some in our community are adding elderly residents to their responsibilities. Checking on them, shopping for them etc.

We are a blended family majority community, so the one parent who is able to give more physical presence time to the children will be getting the children until April. My sister and I are taking some of our friends children to the airport flying out of SD, as parents are occupied flying children out of other local airports too.

Our church here is opening our Sunday school campus to accommodate children during school hours with pastors x40, assistant pastors and volunteers supervising until April for free.

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I realized today that i have a tendency to want to control how people respond to what i do by making sure they understand my motives.

Gonna try to knock that off and just live

haha nice try CIA