Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    which is correct:

nachos with shredded cheese
    or nachos with cheese sauce

yes.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    As I may be too late to contribute to the Bangs For Fellow Fiveheads support, all I can do to help improve the world is add...
    which is correct:

...if the package for the sauce says "processed cheese food" then please abort.

This term scared me as a child. Why do you need to explicitly state that it's "food?"
  • MaltedTea wrote: »
    As I may be too late to contribute to the Bangs For Fellow Fiveheads support, all I can do to help improve the world is add...
    which is correct:

...if the package for the sauce says "processed cheese food" then please abort.

This term scared me as a child. Why do you need to explicitly state that it's "food?"

So someone wouldn’t accidentally top up their car’s engine oil with it
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    My mind is preoccupied with the delicious thought of eating cinnamon rolls (assuming they turn out). :yum:
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    My mind is preoccupied with the delicious thought of eating cinnamon rolls (assuming they turn out). :yum:

Yummm! This is my Christmas morning breakfast 😍

Success!
    nuf03474jhnn.jpg
    Bottom row. Second one from the left. I called it first!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Success!
    nuf03474jhnn.jpg

Oh my! 😍 Maybe I'll ditch the can and get your recipe

I used this one:

https://thestayathomechef.com/best-homemade-cinnamon-rolls-ever/#jump-to-recipe

My cooking time was closer to 20 min, not the 14 she calls for, but she's noted others had the same results.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

Success!
    nuf03474jhnn.jpg

oh laws imma need a perrier to chase this with

2h0iwcadnowf.jpg

• iMago
    CacoEther wrote: »
    I’ve decided to start taking issue with something

Specifically relating to phrases like fivehead and IBTC and the like. I don’t care about the phrases themselves, I’ve used them myself. But it’s kinda starting to rub me the wrong way that women feel the need to be collectively self-deprecating about their stereotypically unfeminine features.

I mean I have never once heard a man refer to his tall forehead or his card-carrying membership to the itty bitty pec committee and I have a bee up my bonnet about it til further notice or until my blood sugar levels out

found the five head
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Specifically relating to phrases like fivehead and IBTC and the like. I don’t care about the phrases themselves, I’ve used them myself. But it’s kinda starting to rub me the wrong way that women feel the need to be collectively self-deprecating about their stereotypically unfeminine features.

I mean I have never once heard a man refer to his tall forehead or his card-carrying membership to the itty bitty pec committee and I have a bee up my bonnet about it til further notice or until my blood sugar levels out

Cmere, you needs a hug and possibly a lot of wine or chocolate maybe both I'm sorry this sorta feels like my fault and you'll never hear that phrase escape these lips cuz I'm *kitten* proud of my blank blank 💋

P.S. I wuv yew

I’ve got the same *cough* conditions but something about seeing a bunch of beautiful women I like and respect all saying it one after the other got me feeling some kind of way 😌
  • CacoEther

Cmere, you needs a hug and possibly a lot of wine or chocolate maybe both I'm sorry this sorta feels like my fault and you'll never hear that phrase escape these lips cuz I'm *kitten* proud of my blank blank 💋

P.S. I wuv yew

I’ve got the same *cough* conditions but something about seeing a bunch of beautiful women I like and respect all saying it one after the other got me feeling some kind of way 😌

Just blame @iMago - everything wrong is his fault

He’s the reason for all female suffering
  • CacoEther

found the five head

🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

@CacoEther

giphy.gif
  • CacoEther
    Four more days til days start getting longer again
  • CacoEther
    Motorsheen wrote: »

@CacoEther

giphy.gif

I TAKE ISSUE WITH THIS
  • iMago

P.S. I wuv yew

Just blame @iMago - everything wrong is his fault

He’s the reason for all female suffering

cezwlsh08kdr.gif