Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 8,229Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 8,229Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    3 hours till the weekend
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 6,192Member Member Posts: 6,192Member Member
    As an adult I never cared about Valentine’s Day.
    Once in a while my husband would bring me flowers but I wished he hadn’t, we needed the money for other things.
    It’s nice to be nice to your SO but shouldn’t that be everyday?

Says the lonely old woman........lol :D

Omg. I agree. Don’t just be nice on that day. That really means less than nothing to me if you need a holiday to show that. But.... I do love pink. And hearts. 💕💕
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 8,229Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 8,229Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Once in a while my husband would bring me flowers but I wished he hadn’t, we needed the money for other things.

absolutely agree, one should be nice to their SO every day.
    If you can only be nice one day a year, then there really isn't any love.
    Likewise, being nice does not mean buying flowers.
    There are endless ways to show love without spending money.
    edited February 14
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,283Member Member Posts: 9,283Member Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Omg. I agree. Don’t just be nice on that day. That really means less than nothing to me if you need a holiday to show that. But.... I do love pink. And hearts. 💕💕

Me: *Brings flowers every day

Her on Valentines day: Are you forgetting something?

😂

Me: *Brings flowers every day

Her on Valentines day: Are you forgetting something?

😂

IKR? *kitten* ain’t *kitten* but hoes and tricks.

KIDDING. But I agree.
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 3,257Member Member Posts: 3,257Member Member
    Is narcissism a mental illness or a choice? How much responsibility does a narcissist bear for his actions?
    I think it's a choice, but most of the time an ignorant choice. Whether or not narcissism is hereditary - I don't know
    edited February 14
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 3,257Member Member Posts: 3,257Member Member
    I read that a woman in the UK was scammed out of 100s of pounds after signing up on Dating.com

What a dark world we live in...

• GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Posts: 852Member Member Posts: 852Member Member
    I may as well just eat them all today 😋4ojnzhw9to88.jpg

7so274m0t29e.gif
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Posts: 1,853Member Member Posts: 1,853Member Member

7so274m0t29e.gif

😂 I'll share with you... and I don't really like to share 😘
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Posts: 852Member Member Posts: 852Member Member

7so274m0t29e.gif

😂 I'll share with you... and I don't really like to share 😘

q9eh8bitt5r4.gif
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Posts: 1,853Member Member Posts: 1,853Member Member
    I really need to find a new hobby. My days are so long. I would normally play guitar or paint but a side effect from treatments have been extreme pain in my hands and feet so I can't do any of that. I was thinking maybe puzzles... idk. Open to suggestions...
    Puzzles can be addicting for sure.
    I really need to find a new hobby. My days are so long. I would normally play guitar or paint but a side effect from treatments have been extreme pain in my hands and feet so I can't do any of that. I was thinking maybe puzzles... idk. Open to suggestions...

I don’t think I’d have the patience but my mom got super into diamond painting. Poor thing had a horrible experience with a knee replacement and over a year later is still in pain. She’s made a TON of diamond paintings.

I don’t think I’d have the patience but my mom got super into diamond painting. Poor thing had a horrible experience with a knee replacement and over a year later is still in pain. She’s made a TON of diamond paintings.

My friend is into that. I'm not sure I have patience for that either 🤣 I might try though.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Posts: 1,149Member Member Posts: 1,149Member Member
    (Some)Americans are easily amused.
    Washroom instead of bathroom, yes
    Saying “pardon”? Or “ sorry”? After mishearing someone is very commonly used where I’m from.