What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    Really getting tired of my bank and their mortgage deferral BS. Yes, some people will have no alternative but to defer a mtge while they are out of work. The banks aren't doing it out of charity. They'll make it up later when you have to pay all the deferred interest . Anyway , today I received another puke inducing , bull 💩 laden email from the bank, about how they're here for us in these difficult times blah blah blabbity *kitten* blah. Delete it and opened the banking app. Now there's a mortgage deferral application right across the screen with a giant accept button ... Right where I would press to access my account 🤬Almost like getting people to apply by accident.

I have less than 3 yrs left. I'm considering borrowing from my parents to pay it off ;the penalty is 3 months interest. How's that for a deferral? 🖕😎

Yeah, what most banks are offering is not a true forebearance. It all comes due at once. And they’re not all that transparent either
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Really getting tired of my bank and their mortgage deferral BS. Yes, some people will have no alternative but to defer a mtge while they are out of work. The banks aren't doing it out of charity. They'll make it up later when you have to pay all the deferred interest . Anyway , today I received another puke inducing , bull 💩 laden email from the bank, about how they're here for us in these difficult times blah blah blabbity *kitten* blah. Delete it and opened the banking app. Now there's a mortgage deferral application right across the screen with a giant accept button ... Right where I would press to access my account 🤬Almost like getting people to apply by accident.

I have less than 3 yrs left. I'm considering borrowing from my parents to pay it off ;the penalty is 3 months interest. How's that for a deferral? 🖕😎

Yeah, what most banks are offering is not a true forebearance. It all comes due at once. And they’re not all that transparent either
    It's all over the news up here ,warning people that it's not mortgage forgiveness,and when you resume payments ,the deferred interest is repaid first.

The banks are relentless though. I've had 5 emails already. The app thing pissed me off;I almost hit the accept button because I didn't expect it to be there
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    I just read through that zombie thread. It refreshed my memory that a lot of you were a lot meaner back then. No wonder chit chat scared me
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I just read through that zombie thread. It refreshed my memory that a lot of you were a lot meaner back then. No wonder chit chat scared me

r99kawa2zhso.gif
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

r99kawa2zhso.gif
    Nah, you’re a bunch of kitty cats now
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    That lady fed that dude to those tigers 😬
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    That lady fed that dude to those tigers 😬

That sir is a true statement.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Which zombie thread? I've reread a few old threads lately.. love remembering some of the characters they have come and gone 🙂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Hoping everything goes well for @_Miss_chievous_ .

Send all the good thoughts and vibes you can her way for tomorrow.

Absolutely! 🙏❤️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Which zombie thread? I've reread a few old threads lately.. love remembering some of the characters they have come and gone 🙂

Why is it bad to be a stripper. It’s a fun read for a lot of reasons.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    It’s so pretty this time of year. That’s my forsythia
    sgdwfllyo769.jpeg

• TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    I just had a delicious, filling breakfast and now I want cookies. Please someone stop me
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    I just had a delicious, filling breakfast and now I want cookies. Please someone stop me

I gots some homemade peanut butter cookies I’ll send you - cause yeah ... I need them outta hur -
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options

True. Banks are the worst & housing/loans/mortgages are a mess right now. I feel sorry for those who are trying to sell their homes & perhaps buyers backed out or they had to cancel a sale to remain in their own homes just now.

I was wondering about the same for renters. If they won't evict for non-pmt now... once the State of Emergency is lifted, then do they evict these poor people immediately, who've lost their jobs or have cut-down hours if they don't have a pile of cash down the line... where's it going to come from?

I appreciate the $1,200 stimulus check I received yesterday & my housing is safe for the moment, however... it doesn't even cover 1-mo's rent.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I gots some homemade peanut butter cookies I’ll send you - cause yeah ... I need them outta hur -

Gimme
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    My new phone is driving me insane 😑
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    My new phone is driving me insane 😑

What kind did you settle on?