What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    There is definitely a pecking order in the chicken yard, Slimgirljo.

hdha42wy9hjq.png

Lol.. there sure is. It even looks similar to the one that try's to peck me to death 😒

You have to give them points for attacking a much 'bigger than them' opponent though. Years ago, one of the farmer's chickens gave me a good chase up our hill. Was not a pretty sight.

I can just see this 😆

Who'd have thought this sweet little fluffy chick would turn out to be such a ferocious chicken😱
    qiyyl38ddx6w.jpg

I should have called her Killer instead of Nugget 😂

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options

hdha42wy9hjq.png

Lol.. there sure is. It even looks similar to the one that try's to peck me to death 😒

You have to give them points for attacking a much 'bigger than them' opponent though. Years ago, one of the farmer's chickens gave me a good chase up our hill. Was not a pretty sight.

I can just see this 😆

Who'd have thought this sweet little fluffy chick would turn out to be such a ferocious chicken😱
    qiyyl38ddx6w.jpg

When do we get to eat her? I like nuggets.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

hdha42wy9hjq.png

I can just see this 😆

qiyyl38ddx6w.jpg

😳 I could never kill them.. they are for eggs only. So I'll make you all the omelettes you want 😃
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

hdha42wy9hjq.png

I can just see this 😆

qiyyl38ddx6w.jpg

😳 I could never kill them.. they are for eggs only. So I'll make you all the omelettes you want 😃

With hashbrowns? 😃
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

hdha42wy9hjq.png

I can just see this 😆

qiyyl38ddx6w.jpg

With hashbrowns? 😃

ok, with hashbrowns 🙂
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,424 Member
    Options

hdha42wy9hjq.png

I can just see this 😆

qiyyl38ddx6w.jpg

With hashbrowns? 😃

ok, with hashbrowns 🙂

She’s so easily swayed. @slimgirljo15, make sure there are onions in with the potatoes or nugget may meet an unfortunate end. 😬
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

hdha42wy9hjq.png

I can just see this 😆

qiyyl38ddx6w.jpg

With hashbrowns? 😃

ok, with hashbrowns 🙂

She’s so easily swayed. @slimgirljo15, make sure there are onions in with the potatoes or nugget may meet an unfortunate end. 😬

😆 onions, of course.. plenty of vegetables too?
    Actually I'd be more worried for PD's safety than Nuggets
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

hdha42wy9hjq.png

I can just see this 😆

qiyyl38ddx6w.jpg

With hashbrowns? 😃

ok, with hashbrowns 🙂

I could never kill my own nuggets. That’s what McDonald’s is for.. 😬
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

hdha42wy9hjq.png

I can just see this 😆

qiyyl38ddx6w.jpg

With hashbrowns? 😃

ok, with hashbrowns 🙂

I could never kill my own nuggets. That’s what McDonald’s is for.. 😬

Exactly.. faceless nuggets 😁
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Low key gonna miss the masks when CV19 is nothin but history.

2h61siwx671q.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

hdha42wy9hjq.png

I can just see this 😆

qiyyl38ddx6w.jpg

My niece bought a whole bunch of baby chicks last spring. Shared their cute fluffy feathery growing pictures on FB and everything. Then poof. Into the freezer they went. She and her bf did all the honors and everything. Eek. I also know another couple; the wife was vegetarian for a long time(but now clearly is not). They also bought baby chicks and now have them in their freezer.

I admit. I love chicken; it's my main source of protein but dang, I could never eat it if it didn't come already packaged for me. :( And some days it's even getting harder for me to eat it at all.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @amorfati601070
    1) don't have to worry about that happening too soon IMO
    2) I admit I kinda like hiding behind my mask.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

hdha42wy9hjq.png

I can just see this 😆

qiyyl38ddx6w.jpg

My niece bought a whole bunch of baby chicks last spring. Shared their cute fluffy feathery growing pictures on FB and everything. Then poof. Into the freezer they went. She and her bf did all the honors and everything. Eek. I also know another couple; the wife was vegetarian for a long time(but now clearly is not). They also bought baby chicks and now have them in their freezer.

I admit. I love chicken; it's my main source of protein but dang, I could never eat it if it didn't come already packaged for me. :( And some days it's even getting harder for me to eat it at all.

I love chicken too.. but couldn't eat one I'd raised. 😔
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Everyone has their skeletons tucked away in the closet
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »

Mine aren’t that organized. I need to declutter them, see which ones spark joy

The last time I dropped of some donations to Goodwill, I told them:

"Please..... take these from me; they no longer spark joy."

They understood.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

If there is one thing I have learned from all the crime shows and serial killer movies; The house is not the best place to hide the bodies.

Hogs will eat most anything.

super-funny-videos-funny-pigs-hd-funny-pets-live-laugh-love-videos-1024x576.jpg
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I finally get a chance to go somewhere, and wear my dress clothes! I've been summoneds for jury duty. 😐 Nobody wants to do jury duty in 2020.
    The lists of excuses, and scenarios that could play out have been hysterical. I might need bail money. 😂 Kidding. Or am I.

this is pretty funny considering what you and i were complaining about about the other day! :D
    one person got covid here in the city and obviously got excused from it. but it actually made headlines...