What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• NoTrackStar
    NoTrackStar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So, my doctor responded to my email about my leg from earlier this week. I thought I had some kind of muscle tear or herniation on my lower leg, due to the extreme pain and the bulges in the suspected area during/after my run. Her response was she says my leg pain is related to the herniated disc I have at L5-S1. She sent me some exercises to strengthen my back and told me to make an appointment if I was still having issues in a couple of weeks...

I have foot and toe pain that I know is likely associated with my back issues. But I don't think that the bulges in my leg are from nerve pain. I even sent pictures! I don't know. I have zero pain when I'm not exerting. Maybe I'll see if the issue can be recreated. If that's the case, I should set up an appointment and run for about a half hour outside the office.

I'm frustrated...
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    So, my doctor responded to my email about my leg from earlier this week. I thought I had some kind of muscle tear or herniation on my lower leg, due to the extreme pain and the bulges in the suspected area during/after my run. Her response was she says my leg pain is related to the herniated disc I have at L5-S1. She sent me some exercises to strengthen my back and told me to make an appointment if I was still having issues in a couple of weeks...

I have foot and toe pain that I know is likely associated with my back issues. But I don't think that the bulges in my leg are from nerve pain. I even sent pictures! I don't know. I have zero pain when I'm not exerting. Maybe I'll see if the issue can be recreated. If that's the case, I should set up an appointment and run for about a half hour outside the office.

I'm frustrated...

Whooo chile, y'all are really putting my neurons to work with these profile name changes 😥

Glad to hear you're connecting with the doctor about your leg, yet...

herniated disc + running = 🙅🏿‍♀️

...at least not without the doctor's okay. Otherwise, I hear you may be in for a world of hurt.

It's unorthodox but I like your "run before the appointment" plan. Hope you get back to where you wanna be soon!
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

I should start my own youtube series, this was amazing

Please do. I volunteer.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    They really made a ‘Karen’ doll.

But why does this look exactly like my fan 😂 just less wrinkles.
    zopuz1d2wt4x.jpeg

I like her RBF. Some days I can relate very much to that look.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    The presidential debate tonight.....i really think its a shoo in that the 70 something yr old white guy takes it.....
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    So if I'm ordering some throwing knives, should I order the pack that has elastic to strap to my wrist, or should I order the bigger one that has elastic to strap to my thigh? Or do I get 2 of each just in case I'm in a *dire* situation?!

Nobody told me adulting would be so difficult

Not considering the elastic necklace/pendant throwing knife?
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    So if I'm ordering some throwing knives, should I order the pack that has elastic to strap to my wrist, or should I order the bigger one that has elastic to strap to my thigh? Or do I get 2 of each just in case I'm in a *dire* situation?!

Not considering the elastic necklace/pendant throwing knife?

Holy smokes thank you, imagine if I'd run out of all the others?! That one's gonna be a given
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

https://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Build-A-Ballistic-Knife-Easy-Way/
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

My kids are gonna be like "Why don't any of our scooters have handle bars anymore? /sob" while I'm fighting against ninjas
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    The presidential debate tonight.....i really think its a shoo in that the 70 something yr old white guy takes it.....

Thanks for reminding... this is gonna be better than the real housewives of ATL🍿

👏👏👏👏👏
    So exciting.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

My kids are gonna be like "Why don't any of our scooters have handle bars anymore? /sob" while I'm fighting against ninjas

ya'll live out in the country? if so boy do i have an interesting project to show you for something you can make with a mousetrap and some fishing line
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    It's okay to be sad

Yes it is 💗
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    “I wish *kitten*’ Joe Biden would have spoken to me before he did that debate. I would have told him he better roast his *kitten*. And I got mad jokes under my belt.”
    -Cardi B

OMFG....I just heard her say this. She says some funny *kitten* *kitten*. I would love to hear the jokes tbh. 😂