Options

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    For some reason it’s surprising to me you can have a dickpic as your profile pic and not be banned from mfp....

I missed a dickpic? And why can dickpic be said here but not d0uche? Just curious...

dick wasnt included since it is also a name :)

ETA:

please don't try to beat the filters, its against guidelines.

~your friendly neighborhood moderator
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    @4legsRbetterthan2 Do the mods delete questionable new groups that are really spam. I saw a dreadful one the other day.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    4legsRbetterthan2 Do the mods delete questionable new groups that are really spam. I saw a dreadful one the other day.

Mods would not be able to, but I think staff would appreciate a heads up if you see something like that. You could report it the normal way, if you are able to, and just explain in the box why you are reporting. If you don't have group access to report the post you can PM a link to the group to staff; Alex, Betty, or Durden are handling the forums at the moment.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,076 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    For some reason it’s surprising to me you can have a dickpic as your profile pic and not be banned from mfp....

I missed a dickpic? And why can dickpic be said here but not d0uche? Just curious...

dick wasnt included since it is also a name :)

ETA:

please don't try to beat the filters, its against guidelines.

~your friendly neighborhood moderator

I’ve only ever done it on accident. And I always go back and “*kitten*” it back up. Accidental discovery. 😇
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

1.They stay away from the forums
    2. They only add 1 or 2 willing friends

My guess at least lol

yup, for the most part only forum content is moderated since it is public. You can delete friends and block PMs and such to moderate your personal MFP world. Private matters only get addressed if they are a very wide spread problem and they get lots of complaints about it.

Forum posters with inappropriate profile pictures (that we see or are reported) get warned and lose posting ability until they fix it.

So, would someone be able to place each and every MFP moderator on 'Ignore' ??

..... I'm asking for a friend.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

1.They stay away from the forums
    2. They only add 1 or 2 willing friends

My guess at least lol

yup, for the most part only forum content is moderated since it is public. You can delete friends and block PMs and such to moderate your personal MFP world. Private matters only get addressed if they are a very wide spread problem and they get lots of complaints about it.

Forum posters with inappropriate profile pictures (that we see or are reported) get warned and lose posting ability until they fix it.

So, would someone be able to place each and every MFP moderator on 'Ignore' ??

..... I'm asking for a friend.

I think you are unable to ignore us, but hey, give it a whirl and report back.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    ec2hjubiix57.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My sweet dog Beau died today.
    He was a rescue, lived 17yrs.
    I knew it was coming but he was such a good friend and I loved him so much, I’ll cry all day.........😢

aww 🥺 Im so sorry for your loss Mel.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I knew it was coming but he was such a good friend and I loved him so much, I’ll cry all day.........😢

So very sorry for your loss. 😔
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

I'm sorry. :( Crying is okay. And expected. You had to let a best friend go today. :(
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Maybe this will cheer you up? Two of mine are getting settled in after a long ride.

ehkngdv55mpw.jpeg

lm2p34vauqpm.jpg
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

My heart is so sad for you 💔 Hugs sweetie 😘
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I'm sorry for your loss, all dogs go to heaven 💕
    Sounds like he lived a long happy life 💕
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Maybe this will cheer you up? Two of mine are getting settled in after a long ride.

ehkngdv55mpw.jpeg

lm2p34vauqpm.jpg

Thank you. ☺️
    Your dogs are beautiful!