What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Everyone has their skeletons tucked away in the closet

If there is one thing I have learned from all the crime shows and serial killer movies; The house is not the best place to hide the bodies.

Rivers and "remote trails" are bad too because friggin recreational kayakers and hikers
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Nuh uh.. buried in a place the police will never find 😏
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

If there is one thing I have learned from all the crime shows and serial killer movies; The house is not the best place to hide the bodies.

Hogs will eat most anything.

super-funny-videos-funny-pigs-hd-funny-pets-live-laugh-love-videos-1024x576.jpg

https://murderpedia.org/male.P/p/pickton-robert.htm

this made the news constantly up here years ago...
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Rivers and "remote trails" are bad too because friggin recreational kayakers and hikers

like maybe in a car trunk out at the long term parking lot at the airport would work? wouldn't be super easy for detectives to shut the place down to investigate properly, lot of channels they'd have to end up going through for approvals, potentially grounding flights, comms would be hampered due to all the radar and private lines, etc etc.

i dont know why y’all don’t just stuff em in a drum and leave outside the diner, it be less work
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

like maybe in a car trunk out at the long term parking lot at the airport would work? wouldn't be super easy for detectives to shut the place down to investigate properly, lot of channels they'd have to end up going through for approvals, potentially grounding flights, comms would be hampered due to all the radar and private lines, etc etc.

West Dakota has all the best hiding places.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

That's what I immediately thought of. Bless all the murdered women and their families (sorry to be a downer).
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

And people think we like fires because it’s cold.. 😏
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »

What do you do with all the bone fragments?
  • CacoEther
    Options

“Honestly officer, I have no idea where my dog keeps finding these”
  • CacoEther
    Options

“Honestly officer, I have no idea where my dog keeps finding these”

In my defense, this is a terrible defense
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    They really made a ‘Karen’ doll.

But why does this look exactly like my fan 😂 just less wrinkles.
    zopuz1d2wt4x.jpeg
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »

zopuz1d2wt4x.jpeg

The illustration to the left of her head looks suspiciously like...............beads 😭

Also, her hair is supposed to be an asymmetrical bob, no? Perhaps the 2021 version will be more Karen inclusive 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

zopuz1d2wt4x.jpeg

The illustration to the left of her head looks suspiciously like...............beads 😭

Also, her hair is supposed to be an asymmetrical bob, no? Perhaps the 2021 version will be more Karen inclusive 🤷🏿‍♀️

lmfao☠️

• Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

zopuz1d2wt4x.jpeg

I noticed the beads too, but they didn't have them in the accessories of the actual toy--though they could be stored in the nondescript bag, I spose
  • NoTrackStar
    NoTrackStar Posts: 10 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    azvl9wbwvrje.jpg
    yb0mpmq4x6nn.jpg

Whether or not I should grab these tomorrow on the early release
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    azvl9wbwvrje.jpg
    yb0mpmq4x6nn.jpg

Those are sick... I'd rock those at the farmers market downtown 🤷🏽‍♂️...

That's like the highlight of my week these days 😂
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

That's what I immediately thought of. Bless all the murdered women and their families (sorry to be a downer).

you know you're canadian if...... :/
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    azvl9wbwvrje.jpg
    yb0mpmq4x6nn.jpg

Ummm YES!!!!! Cause Red 😁
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    Of course you're taken...