What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    just finished my second fast, I started fasting this month just one day a week to see how it goes, and I won't lie to you I am not a diet fad, or this or that junky, I just thought what the hewk, so I tried it just to see if I can do it, I mean why not add fasting to our toolbox sort of speak, and the first day was amazing I did not really feel any hunger and I had plenty of energy, however the second one was tougher, I did not feel much hunger, but I was so tired all day, probably should not have worked out on an empty tank, but oh well you live an learn, anyway just wanted to share, and yes I do recommend fasting, just be smart about it, and realize we are all different and may be effected differently
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Y'all don't want to know. :disappointed:

well shoot, if you put it that way, now we must know, ha ha
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Sometimes i wanna drink only for the dream-like lack of inhibitions

this is me.
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options

My suggestion: take melatonin then lie down and fight sleep as hard as you can

Ghooooooooooost poooooosts...

Tis the season, and all that :)

I'll disappear when I've completed unfinished business, when someone buries my bones, or when people stop believing in me. I dunno, I'm new to this

Anyway, greetings from the other side!

how is it that when i click on your profile you don't exist - whattttttttttt?
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options

My suggestion: take melatonin then lie down and fight sleep as hard as you can

Come back to us 😭

Edit: does it matter if I sleep in clothes or naked

ok so this is not only me this is happening to *are we dreaming or drinking that this is happening??*
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    x6mnavo1pnq5.jpeg
    *kitten*

been there done that! and never again ;)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

This is why I drank as often as I did... and why it ended up being a problem in my 20s that required intervention. :grimace:

The freeing feeling of reaching that state is amazing, so long as you don't end up doing or saying things you'll regret later. Also, the hangover is awful.

I find tipsy to be a pleasant state now, with minimal chance that I'll have an awful hangover headache the next day.

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I love squirrels. My sister used to coax them into the house with peanuts. They would be running along the backside of the couch and swinging from the curtains when my mother wasn't looking. We hauled my sister's pet squirrel 'Peanuts' into town by accident. It was riding in the vehicle for over 60 miles and it jumped out when we stopped. My folks were running all over the place trying to coax the squirrel back so we could take it home. My sister was bawling her head off and she's never forgotten that squirrel.

There's nothing better than being bossed around by a squirrel up in a tree.

nrdm1b84lf7x.png
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,560 Member
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    x6mnavo1pnq5.jpeg
    *kitten*

been there done that! and never again ;)

same. eff that hurts
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,560 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    I love squirrels. My sister used to coax them into the house with peanuts. They would be running along the backside of the couch and swinging from the curtains when my mother wasn't looking. We hauled my sister's pet squirrel 'Peanuts' into town by accident. It was riding in the vehicle for over 60 miles and it jumped out when we stopped. My folks were was running all over the place trying to coax the squirrel back so we could take it home. My sister was bawling her head off and she's never forgotten that squirrel.

nrdm1b84lf7x.png

This is one of my fav pics... squirrels with superhero landings!

shmsnhvq8iyt.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    I love squirrels. My sister used to coax them into the house with peanuts. They would be running along the backside of the couch and swinging from the curtains when my mother wasn't looking. We hauled my sister's pet squirrel 'Peanuts' into town by accident. It was riding in the vehicle for over 60 miles and it jumped out when we stopped. My folks were was running all over the place trying to coax the squirrel back so we could take it home. My sister was bawling her head off and she's never forgotten that squirrel.

nrdm1b84lf7x.png

Aww, why they gotta be so cute?? :heart:
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    They're cute because they have true personalities. They're smart and they're true to their nature. Nature is honest and delightful. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    @CacoEther Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Staying together is success.
    You're that woman. <3
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

If you do this please create a new velfie thread.

I don’t think i ever had a velfie thread, that was @Timshel_

I am fully aware of this but you also creat a lot of threads. I don’t believe he took out a patent on that 😎😘

As i recall about four people participated and i was two of them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Is this where we learned you don’t wear deodorant? 🤔

actually i think it was the one where she solicited pics

Yes!!!! That was one of the best.

Who are you?!?

shhhhhh she's the beautiful artistic one.... <3

A little birdie passed that on to me and I was very happy to hear.😁🥰