What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    I'm having one of those days where I feel "down" but don't have a reason or answer as to why. Bleh.

I get those. Then I come here and listen to Sparks.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    That's my folkaronie in the profile pix. I can't change it because the system is down but this woman had a pickup truck fall on her while she was working on it. She had this ol' truck and her own ranch. She lived high on a mountain top and she was under that truck all night long until my father found her the next day. Crushed her ribs and punctured a lung. True grit.

What an ordeal,

Somehow its no surprise you come from this stock.. 🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    My kids are meeting with a therapist today (in twenty minutes) to tell them why they no longer want to live at their dad's. He won't let them leave and will fight me in court if I try to take them away. They are 13 and 15 and have been begging me to get them out.

I need the therapist to hear them, and somehow help their dad see that if he wants any chance at a relationship with them, he needs to let them go. At that point, they can continue therapy together to see if there is anything left to salvage.

I want them to be able to have their dad in their lives, but the more he forces them to stay, the less they want him in their lives. They are already starting to hate him. :(

If he doesn't hear them, then it looks like I have to go back to court, and I really don't have 15k laying around to fight him on this.

I'm stressing out. Could use all the positive vibes anyone has to spare.

sending positive vibes 🙏

I hope it all works out 🙂
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    You helped me @KosmosKitten. I'm headed back to the game. The more I play, the lighter I feel. Decorating it as we tool along makes me so happy. No one likes the zombie threads so in awhile no one will remember but I will.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Im missing something 🤔 but its early, and Im not caffeinated enough yet either to work it out 🤷‍♀️
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    I'm having one of those days where I feel "down" but don't have a reason or answer as to why. Bleh.

I'm not sure if that would help me?? :D
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Madeleine McCanns parents should get charged with child neglect, or something for leaving their 3 year old sleeping alone while they went out to eat.

She could’ve been around still if they weren’t so careless.
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options

Some days, you can do nothing wrong and still feel blue. If you'd like a laugh I would suggest the music video "Thunder and Lighting" by NSP on YouTube.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

Hate those days. I’d offer to feel you up but all I can presently offer is that i feel ya. ❤️
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Welp. 5 pm est innit
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »

Some days, you can do nothing wrong and still feel blue. If you'd like a laugh I would suggest the music video "Thunder and Lighting" by NSP on YouTube.

NSP!! Oh man, I thought I was like one very small percentage of the internet aware of NSP.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,571 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @KickassAmazon76 Yours. Let us know. That is all.

Thank you. My name is Sandy (for those who don't know - or do care lol). They met with the lady and really liked her, but I don't know much more than that, apart from the fact that they see her again in two weeks.

I don't want to pry them for information (well, I DO, but feel that would be inappropriate), so if they talk to me about it, then I'll know more. But I honestly don't know what is happening and how the next two weeks will play out.

@slimgirljo15 Thank you for the kind thoughts! Much appreciated!
  • hawkeye45_
    Options

NSP!! Oh man, I thought I was like one very small percentage of the internet aware of NSP.

DID WE JUST BECOME FRIENDS
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

DID WE JUST BECOME FRIENDS

Perhaps. The internet is a wacky place, no?
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Mars is center stage tonight. Right now, it's glowing brightly to the south-east. Look for the orange looking "star". Presently, the atmosphere is too turbulent to observe at magnification through the telescope, but just with the naked eye, it's stunning.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

It could
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    Mars is center stage tonight. Right now, it's glowing brightly to the south-east. Look for the orange looking "star". Presently, the atmosphere is too turbulent to observe at magnification through the telescope, but just with the naked eye, it's stunning.

Hope nobody's raising their kids there.
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Sometimes i wanna drink only for the dream-like lack of inhibitions
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

It could

I think it would help if I knew what you were referring to. A place? A band? A person whose last name happens to be?