What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @Diatonic12
    Life can be a cruel creature; I think that's why we're all here, to help others through it.
    Thank you Diatonic12, for being a post to many <3
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    i just want to go for a walk but its freezing
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    I just realized this next weekend, it's going to be getting dark by 5 p.m.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @ReenieHJ Tell your dear sis-in-law, after talking with the folkaronies here, that she's got to get rid of those mice in the attic. They'll go directly over to where the wiring is, fall down through the walls and build nests. Then they'll chew threw whatever is in there way and come directly into the house. In the silverware drawers, everywhere. Hantavirus is real. They have got to go. She needs an exterminator. Pronto. All of this affects the equity of the house if she wants to sell in the future.

ImmaculateSinfulHapuku-max-1mb.gif
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    137xmzuupz4t.jpeg
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Oh my heart 😍 this is the cutest thing I've see on the internet today. What a great idea a nursing home had in IA

m933vuuczkv3.jpg

yrkvatem1trd.jpg
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    @MiNinaLisa Put another nickel in the jukebox and post a song.
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    @Revolu7 You're not holding up any liquor stores, so what the hay. I surmise your brain is running on all cylinders.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Perforate, frac, run pipe, get it completed quickly with everyone performing their jobs properly, (that’s kind of a hit or miss, 🙄).
    I guess it’s asking too much and that is really starting to piss me off. 🤬
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    If you could become immortal on the condition you would NEVER be able to die or kill yourself, would you choose immortality?
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    If you could become immortal on the condition you would NEVER be able to die or kill yourself, would you choose immortality?

never
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

never

Interesting, could you give your deep thoughts about your answer, as to why not
  • ReenieHJ
    edited October 2020
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

never

Same here. There'd have to be lots of other conditions for me to say yes. I'd have to stay young enough to remain mobile and of sound mind/body/spirit plus your deal would have to include everybody else in my life. I'd kind of like to see what the far future brings but then, maybe not?
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

Probably not. I’m not doing so well 31 years in so I can’t imagine living the rat race forever.
  • ReenieHJ
    edited October 2020
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    My mom...she's very sick.

Wishing you peace and hugs and hope everything gets better soon.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options

Nope. Life is wonderful, but exhausting. I don't think I could handle more than 80 years. I'd hate to see loved ones come and go, everyone you loved would die. Repeatedly. It'd be the most lonely eternity.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    My mom...she's very sick.

So sad to hear this. :( big hugs. Hope she gets better soon.