Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    How smashed do I need to be to have fun? That’s the question

Quick Answer :

Not at all

Bruv thats the truth
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »

Depends on what definitions we're using.

Drunk. I just left the Halloween party that was basically a gay club in someone's house. Not really my scene but I'm trying to make an effort. 👽

I'm proud of you for making an effort and for being safe.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    The feeling of panic when you attempt to get on your favorite forum, only to get technical error pages, one after another, telling you to try again in a few minutes. After trying for an hour, you think, did they kick only ME off and everyone is still back there having Saturday night fun??

Ugh, the amount of dependence we build onto certain people, places and things. :blush:

That was my day yesterday. I could access my diary and the front page, but no forums. Until nearly midnight.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed by @Yoshiboobs singing in the voice thread 😮❤
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Admission: I don't know how to dress as a normal adult and therefore rely on DailyDressMe constantly.

Since it's weather-based and seeing as I've always lived in Canada, I'm surprised by how taken aback I was that this week's outfit suggestions ALL include heavy winter jackets.

How do I still get shocked by cold temperatures and the possibility of snow? 😭
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed by @Yoshiboobs singing in the voice thread 😮❤

lv88u21rfkib.gif
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Quick Answer :

Not at all

❤️❤️
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Skorts I can’t tell if they are ugly/silly...or cute @MaltedTea yay or nay
    vd2cpcmm37jd.jpeg
    voukc60upcs4.jpeg
    58o9w5p0p91p.png

• MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Skorts I can’t tell if they are ugly/silly...or cute
    vd2cpcmm37jd.jpeg
    voukc60upcs4.jpeg
    58o9w5p0p91p.png

i'm ancient so i wouldn't wear them - but kudos to all the ladies who do.
  • vanityy99
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    vd2cpcmm37jd.jpeg
    voukc60upcs4.jpeg
    58o9w5p0p91p.png

Why wouldn’t you wear them? It’s kind of silly? Like either wear a skirt or shorts?
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Admission: I don't know how to dress as a normal adult and therefore rely on DailyDressMe constantly.

Since it's weather-based and seeing as I've always lived in Canada, I'm surprised by how taken aback I was that this week's outfit suggestions ALL include heavy winter jackets.

How do I still get shocked by cold temperatures and the possibility of snow? 😭

maybe because we don't get enough SUMMER???????????? :s
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    vd2cpcmm37jd.jpeg
    voukc60upcs4.jpeg
    58o9w5p0p91p.png

I'm not the one to ask 😭... see above: I'm so hopeless with clothing and any sense of fashion trends, I use a website to tell me what to wear.

With a few exceptions, I'm neo-classic (read solid colored, relatively "conservative"/modest clothing).

So skorts? I dunno 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • MiNinaLisa
    edited October 2020
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    vd2cpcmm37jd.jpeg
    voukc60upcs4.jpeg
    58o9w5p0p91p.png

I'm not the one to ask 😭... see above: I'm so hopeless with clothing and any sense of fashion trends, I use a website to tell me what to wear.

With a few exceptions, I'm neo-classic (read solid colored, relatively "conservative"/modest clothing).

So skorts? I dunno 🤷🏿‍♀️

i'm not so sure what you do for a living that you need to go to a website to tell you what to wear? when i was still working as a pastry chef, i wore a uniform. now that i don't work - i have mostly casual clothes - like you, conservative. which can be also read as timeless, don't you think? basics are that way and most of my skirts/dresses aren't trendy - but pieces i can pare together. i've made some bad decisions with shoes though that stare at me from my closet and berate me!

however - i do recall your ninja outfit - complete with the mask and baseball hate - I LOVED THAT!
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options
    vd2cpcmm37jd.jpeg
    voukc60upcs4.jpeg
    58o9w5p0p91p.png

Why wouldn’t you wear them? It’s kind of silly? Like either wear a skirt or shorts?

because i'm old. and i don't have that kind of booty. the less attention i draw to lack thereof - the better - believe me. i guess i could see why people would wear them in the fact that it's short and if they want a little modesty in a certain area...*cough* then the short element would - er - help that? does that make sense?
  • vanityy99
    Options
    vd2cpcmm37jd.jpeg
    voukc60upcs4.jpeg
    58o9w5p0p91p.png

because i'm old. and i don't have that kind of booty. the less attention i draw to lack thereof - the better - believe me. i guess i could see why people would wear them in the fact that it's short and if they want a little modesty in a certain area...*cough* then the short element would - er - help that? does that make sense?

I guess for practicality there alright but for style/looks kinda weird looking.
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options
    vd2cpcmm37jd.jpeg
    voukc60upcs4.jpeg
    58o9w5p0p91p.png

maybe if we lived in a weather CONDUCIVE CLIMATE where we could theoretically wear them 12 months a year - we might be swayed?
  • vanityy99
    Options
    vd2cpcmm37jd.jpeg
    voukc60upcs4.jpeg
    58o9w5p0p91p.png

maybe if we lived in a weather CONDUCIVE CLIMATE where we could theoretically wear them 12 months a year - we might be swayed?

I live in Canada too!!!!!! That’s what knee high boots were made for. And stockings!! (But I think stocking with skorts-😣) My office is usually chilly but the boots help to keep warm.

I know, this weather sucks the life out of us. Dressing is like a mission. But if we can’t dress cute what do we have left 😩
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    vd2cpcmm37jd.jpeg
    voukc60upcs4.jpeg
    58o9w5p0p91p.png

I live in Canada too!!!!!! That’s what knee high boots were made for. And stockings!! (But I think stocking with skorts-😣) My office is usually chilly but the boots help to keep warm.

I know, this weather sucks the life out of us. Dressing is like a mission. But if we can’t dress cute what do we have left 😩

Dogs?
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options
    vd2cpcmm37jd.jpeg
    voukc60upcs4.jpeg
    58o9w5p0p91p.png

this is what i have to wear RIGHT NOW. for the next 8 MONTHS.

https://outdoorsurvivalcanada.com/product/nuaja/

expensive yes. but necessarily warm and cozy, the best coat i've ever owned and it's got a lifetime warranty. i do lots of bush walking so this is imperative
  • vanityy99
    Options
    vd2cpcmm37jd.jpeg
    voukc60upcs4.jpeg
    58o9w5p0p91p.png

this is what i have to wear RIGHT NOW. for the next 8 MONTHS.

https://outdoorsurvivalcanada.com/product/nuaja/

expensive yes. but necessarily warm and cozy, the best coat i've ever owned and it's got a lifetime warranty. i do lots of bush walking so this is imperative

Oh wow props to you for not letting this nasty weather keep you inside. Come October i go from my house to my car and that’s it, back to my elliptical and treadmill in the basement.
    That jacket looks cozy.