@Miss_Chiev0us you need these shirts 😂😂

auv0rf29nafj.jpeg

hcvprr0lzimp.jpeg
    4hf7dviuieeb.jpeg

I do! I liked the one you sent me the other day better 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    My mom. She downloaded Snapchat and she keeps sending me videos and pictures 🤦‍♀️ she thinks she's REALLY funny 😂❤

enjoy that while it lasts.....
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    My mom. She downloaded Snapchat and she keeps sending me videos and pictures 🤦‍♀️ she thinks she's REALLY funny 😂❤

I sure am. Love my maman 🥰 just not the notifications every 2 minutes 😂
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options

i love everything about this. :)
  • MiNinaLisa
    edited October 2020
    Options

Mums and Snapchat 😂 your mum sounds pretty cool
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

She also saves the videos and sends them to me on messenger to make sure I saw them. This is the last one I received 5 min ago of her and her boyfriend. 😅10jiyiv8jy7c.gif

oh my god~! she's a fire cracker, Maman! lollllllllllllll :D<3 i don't have snapchat so this is extra fun for me to see
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    • I have done well today with tracking. I am currently still under all my macros and calories for the day (which never happens) and I don't feel hungry (a definite plus). I might be able to enjoy a glass of wine, although alas, it has no protein and I really need more protein in my diet (in general).
    • I love my cats, but I still really, really miss Galaxy. She died in August (for anyone who didn't know) from kidney failure. 13 years passed in a blink of an eye, it seems. I know that's a long time, but it doesn't feel like it was long enough.
    • I want to learn to love myself instead of constantly sliding back into absolute self-loathing, but it always seems like a dark pit I can't escape from; similar to my diagnosis of MDD (major depressive disorder). I see no reason to love or take care of myself. It just seems like nothing really sinks in, you know?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @Miss_Chiev0us Your mom is cool people, for real! They're so cute!!
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options

Mums and Snapchat 😂 your mum sounds pretty cool
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

She also saves the videos and sends them to me on messenger to make sure I saw them. This is the last one I received 5 min ago of her and her boyfriend. 😅10jiyiv8jy7c.gif

plus also the boyfriend's eyelashes and masque!!! what a good sport he is
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,650 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    And then I ran over a squirrel on the way to the hospital this a.m. :(
    So far I've not shed a tear during the past week of stress and emotions but that almost did me in.

I caught a mouse by the leg in a trap, and it was alive and wounded. I took it outside and let it go, and its poor little leg was so hurt... But I just couldn't kill it. So I left it there and came inside and cried like a baby. Feeling like an *kitten* for leaving it alive and feeling like an *kitten* in general.

Sigh.

Who's up for drinks?
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    So far I've not shed a tear during the past week of stress and emotions but that almost did me in.

I caught a mouse by the leg in a trap, and it was alive and wounded. I took it outside and let it go, and its poor little leg was so hurt... But I just couldn't kill it. So I left it there and came inside and cried like a baby. Feeling like an *kitten* for leaving it alive and feeling like an *kitten* in general.

Sigh.

Who's up for drinks?

This sort of thing kills me. I cried when I swatted a moth once and it didn’t die. I couldn’t stop thinking about the way it flailed around. So that’s why in our house if we see a spider or something walkin around, we just leave homeboy alone
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options

Sigh.

Who's up for drinks?

You have a three legged mouse in your home now. My ex-girlfriend used to get me to come over to kill the mice she caught by the legs in those things. I was a glorified cat.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »

Sigh.

Who's up for drinks?

This sort of thing kills me. I cried when I swatted a moth once and it didn’t die. I couldn’t stop thinking about the way it flailed around. So that’s why in our house if we see a spider or something walkin around, we just leave homeboy alone

I hate it. I can't stop it and hate feeling guilty when killing a fly. I hate thinking about how the hook feels when I'm fishing. I hate worrying about whether they feel pain.

And I CAN HEAR ANOTHER ONE FLOPPING AROUND IN A TRAP RIGHT NOW. WTAF!?!

FFS Stay out of my house you stupid mice! I don't have enough left in me for this right now!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

Sigh.

Who's up for drinks?

You have a three legged mouse in your home now. My ex-girlfriend used to get me to come over to kill the mice she caught by the legs in those things. I was a glorified cat.

Are you for hire? Do you live in Canada?

I can't take this right now.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

Sigh.

Who's up for drinks?

I hate it. I can't stop it and hate feeling guilty when killing a fly. I hate thinking about how the hook feels when I'm fishing. I hate worrying about whether they feel pain.

FFS Stay out of my house you stupid mice! I don't have enough left in me for this right now!

I usually shout: " Death From Above, B*tch !!! " just before swatting a fly.

This way it adds a little sport to the execution.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

Sigh.

Who's up for drinks?

I usually shout: " Death From Above, B*tch !!! " just before swatting a fly.

This way it adds a little sport to the execution.

OK.. That made me legit laugh. Thank you. 😊
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options

Sigh.

Who's up for drinks?

Do you live in Canada?

Chatham, Ontario. Birthplace of pineapple on pizza.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I love my Grandad but he makes me so angry. I don't agree with any of his behaviour or beliefs. We are not talking at the moment and it hurts but I can't have my children be around all the negative behaviour. 😔

I have this problem with my dad. He doesn't realize how hurtful he can be sometimes, and he can be quite racist and intolerant. Plus my youngest has cut off all her hair and he just won't stop telling her how she should grow her hair and go back to being his blonde little princess...

It's really hard because you want them to have a relationship with these family members, who may not be around for much longer, but you also don't want to expose them to toxic behaviour. I feel your pain.