What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Why am I getting "file not found" sometimes when I click on a thread I've bookmarked..
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @never2old67 There weren't enough buttons to push so I want to add how inspiring you are to others, with your strength.
    Sorry for your losses. :(
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    That I may regret this. Nah, probably not 😋 I'll never give up ice cream.

0528g3ppqjst.jpg

i’m so full and this still looks amaze 😍
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    i got a big free sushi plate and now need to walk like 10 miles to burn off calories

oh if you can't finish it all, i still have space.... o:)
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I am an Earthling.
    The thought of floating off into space never to return to Earth is terrifying.
    Won’t find my name on the signup sheet for Mars. 😏
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I am an Earthling.

I'd go to Mars in a heartbeat.

...... maybe open a taco stand there.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I am an Earthling.

I'd go to Mars in a heartbeat.

...... maybe open a taco stand there.

um9h1pfu3o12.jpeg
    Your customers............☺️
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    @ReenieHJ Squirrels are extra special. Understood and appreciated. We need to cheer you up today. Can I post a yoga facebook video link on this site.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    It's kinda stressful when you have pain, you go to your doctor, they examine you and say...hmm yeah, I think you have a growth or a mass there, you need an ultrasound... and then you hear nothing for months.

I went in July and still haven't gotten word of an appointment. Guess covid messed a lot of stuff up. The hospital where I'll be going says yes, they have the requisition, but they're backlogged and can't tell me when they'll get to scheduling me, but that I'm in line.

Thing is the pain is still there. Not excruciating, but ever present. And it causes all this anxiety, worrying that it's something bad, and what'll happen to my kids if we wait too long. Even though it's probably a cyst, or a fibroid.

It's not something I can really share with family (they'll worry), so I figured I'd just throw it out into the world of internet anonymity.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this 💔 I've went through all that (the wait and worry) please feel free to message me if you have any questions. This frustrates me so much that its all about covid now. My aunt got diagnosed with cancer 3 months ago and is still waiting to start treatments!!When it all started in March my surgery was pushed back and I didn't know when I was going to get it. Try calling, bug them! That's always what I do when im waiting for test results.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    It's kinda stressful when you have pain, you go to your doctor, they examine you and say...hmm yeah, I think you have a growth or a mass there, you need an ultrasound... and then you hear nothing for months.

I went in July and still haven't gotten word of an appointment. Guess covid messed a lot of stuff up. The hospital where I'll be going says yes, they have the requisition, but they're backlogged and can't tell me when they'll get to scheduling me, but that I'm in line.

Thing is the pain is still there. Not excruciating, but ever present. And it causes all this anxiety, worrying that it's something bad, and what'll happen to my kids if we wait too long. Even though it's probably a cyst, or a fibroid.

It's not something I can really share with family (they'll worry), so I figured I'd just throw it out into the world of internet anonymity.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this 💔 I've went through all that (the wait and worry) please feel free to message me if you have any questions. This frustrates me so much that its all about covid now. My aunt got diagnosed with cancer 3 months ago and is still waiting to start treatments!!When it all started in March my surgery was pushed back and I didn't know when I was going to get it. Try calling, bug them! That's always what I do when im waiting for test results.

oh no! Your poor Aunt! To have the actual diagnosis and still be forced to wait? That must be so agonizing and scary. And for you to have your surgery delayed, that's so horrible. :( </3

I mean, mine is probably nothing. I hope it's nothing. It's the unknown and the fear for my kids if I were to not be able to be there for them anymore... that's what keeps me up at night. I just spoke with them today and the lady at the ultrasound said that if it 'gets worse', to book an appointment with my doc and get her to send another requisition. So, maybe that's what I will do.

And thank you. You are such a special amazing lady to offer to be a support. I appreciate that so much. <3
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    @Miss_Chiev0us you need these shirts 😂😂

auv0rf29nafj.jpeg

hcvprr0lzimp.jpeg
    4hf7dviuieeb.jpeg