• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,254 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    "Be thankful for your wounds, as strange as that sounds;
    The ways you've been hurt and the ways you've faltered make you useful to other people.
    Empathy is a kind of fellowship; be thankful that your wounds made this togetherness possible"
    Maggie Smith
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Still being new to owning a smart phone(as opposed to a call/text flip dinosaur), I can see it's going to take me awhile to perfect hanging up from a call. :blush: Oops.
    Should've gotten a phone more along the lines of 'not totally stupid but definitely not ready for smart' phone.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Haha you guys and gals crack me up! ❤️

I test software in the healthcare field for a living... So my life is full of 🤓 and more 🤓. I tend to focus on integration between systems, data migration and conversion, and end user interaction.

Noone in my family understands me. 😂

Though... There was one time where I compared a data migration via interface as building a bridge between two islands to my daughter...and all of a sudden we were able to talk about data load, data integrity and bandwidth pretty easily!

#geekout.

Can you tell me how to defrost in my microwave?

Yep... Just cook it at power level 4. ;)

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Still being new to owning a smart phone(as opposed to a call/text flip dinosaur), I can see it's going to take me awhile to perfect hanging up from a call. :blush: Oops.
    Should've gotten a phone more along the lines of 'not totally stupid but definitely not ready for smart' phone.

You can make calls from these things? 🤔

I thought they were just good for apps and text 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    somejaykid wrote: »
    just found out earlier that chicago will have a 30 day stay at home starting monday, as we all know that covid is climbing back up again in a alarming rate. here at my hospital icu and other floors is filling up with positive and pui patients and we are in code white for the past 3 days already. everybody is pretty worn out but what can you do, just keep on trucking. i'm hoping outpatient procedures will shutdown for a while until it calms down again. if your going for a test i hope it's not because it's your yearly check up, go here if it's an emergency if your not in pain it can wait, don't risk going into a hospital for a routine check up end of rant :#

Stay safe! I cannot imagine working in the healthcare field right now. :( Everybody there is worth their weight in gold.
    I know it makes me so angry when people are still living life as usual when this is all so different now. You've got the people who are sacrificing their all, sacrificing health, lives, family time, etc. Then you've got the others who don't seem to give a flying F*** what happens to others.
    How it must feel to people who are working inside it all. :(

I agree. The people who are on the front lines are so stressed, risking their lives, and here we are... Whining about not being able to get our nails done, or our hair cut, or go to see a hockey game. The selfishness is heartbreaking. 😔
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Ads are.....meh. But this one stood out to me. Plus it's Willie Nelson so it's gotta be good.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqlgWXgOa_c
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Is it rude to ask someone if they have had a boob job? There is this lady that trains at my gym in the morning. She is the mother of 3 small kiddos and fit af. I noticed that she was super "perky". I'm curious because she is super lean (easily 6-7% bf) and most women tend to deflate when they are that lean.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    It's very very difficult for women to get down to single-digit bf%

body-fat-photos-1.jpg

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Is it rude to ask someone if they have had a boob job? There is this lady that trains at my gym in the morning. She is the mother of 3 small kiddos and fit af. I noticed that she was super "perky". I'm curious because she is super lean (easily 6-7% bf) and most women tend to deflate when they are that lean.

you could just tell her she nice tits and hope she tells you if theyre real but then she might be like “quit sexual harassing me” bc some people dont like that

yeah this really never works out the way you expect smh
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options

I think your question is the answer. If you give reasons why her boobs should not be perky in your question....and also give a reason why they may be, also in that question.....id say you have your answer. I think as far as gossip goes thats a slam dunk of an answer 😉
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

Not really related... But... I can happily say that if you gain the weight back, they tend to reinflate.

Kinda makes it hard to find the will power to lose again. Haha

As for rude or not... I probably wouldn't do it.

If I was doing the talking... When I was lean, I might have tried to work in a well placed sigh and lament about how I missed my boobs now that I'd gotten lean.

Now I might say that I was inspired by her accomplishments, but am afraid of losing my rack again. (it's like I have to pick 6pk abs or boobs lol).

But even that could be risky.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

Thanks for the mansplain, mkay!

my bad! You are right, she is easily 6-7% bf.
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    3t3fwn3c0ycx.jpg
    This is a raid! Get 'em in the air!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Options

Thanks for the mansplain, mkay!

my bad! You are right, she is easily 6-7% bf.

Again thanks for the neg to imply that I don't know what that looks like or that women somehow can't achieve 6-7%. Definitely your bad. Moving on.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

I think your question is the answer. If you give reasons why her boobs should not be perky in your question....and also give a reason why they may be, also in that question.....id say you have your answer. I think as far as gossip goes thats a slam dunk of an answer 😉

Completely makes sense.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Options

Not really related... But... I can happily say that if you gain the weight back, they tend to reinflate.

Kinda makes it hard to find the will power to lose again. Haha

As for rude or not... I probably wouldn't do it.

If I was doing the talking... When I was lean, I might have tried to work in a well placed sigh and lament about how I missed my boobs now that I'd gotten lean.

Now I might say that I was inspired by her accomplishments, but am afraid of losing my rack again. (it's like I have to pick 6pk abs or boobs lol).

But even that could be risky.

Lady, ain't those some facts! *high five*

Yeah you are right, best not to say anything at all. She looks incredible though.