CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Thirsty Thursday contribution 🔥

jqf6t6ak57c9.jpeg

Ok mfp, I give

How come other people can post gifs and I can’t 😭

You do realize that you need to convert your video into a gif before you upload it, right? 😬

Yes 😁
  • CacoEther
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Argh

Ok did this change for other people? Are we supposed to post gifs differently than photos now? This is what my mom must feel like all the time 😂
    Test 😅

bul7swvtf823.jpeg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    2jz91ctb0cto.jpeg

Test..?

It's working for me 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    Good job 🙌🏼
  • CacoEther
    Options
    2jz91ctb0cto.jpeg

Test..?

Good job 🙌🏼

Oh. Didn’t work for me. *kitten* *kitten* in the *kitten* *kitten* *kitten*
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    2jz91ctb0cto.jpeg

Test..?

Good job 🙌🏼

Strange, I can see it...
    He's totally drinking the water as it falls down 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    2jz91ctb0cto.jpeg

Test..?

Good job 🙌🏼

Strange, I can see it...
    He's totally drinking the water as it falls down 🤷🏽‍♂️

Is this android vs apple thing? I don't see it either.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Thirsty Thursday contribution 🔥

https://imgur.com/a/0jU92Rf

So hot !!
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    3 weeks of consistent staying on or under 1200cal plus a 3 mile walk a day and the scales haven't shifted even a single pound. I'm so bummed right now 😒
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Argh

Ok did this change for other people? Are we supposed to post gifs differently than photos now? This is what my mom must feel like all the time 😂
    Test 😅

bul7swvtf823.jpeg

just make an imgur account. then upload everything there first. if its a gif you should be able to copy paste the BBCode link from there directly into your response without having to mess with any of the "image upload" buttons here at all.

plus you can delete the original file from your imgur account later if you want, so it's not tied up here until the end of time.

You've just given me the gift of knowledge
  • CacoEther
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Argh

Test 😅

bul7swvtf823.jpeg

just make an imgur account. then upload everything there first. if its a gif you should be able to copy paste the BBCode link from there directly into your response without having to mess with any of the "image upload" buttons here at all.

plus you can delete the original file from your imgur account later if you want, so it's not tied up here until the end of time.

For me its the gift of endless frustration

I hate sucking at computer stuff
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Argh

Test 😅

bul7swvtf823.jpeg

Whoah...this is smart
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Argh

Test 😅

bul7swvtf823.jpeg

Argh

Test 😅

bul7swvtf823.jpeg

Whoah...this is smart

plus you can send images via DM that way too usually

ugfjptdfayje.gif
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Argh

Test 😅

bul7swvtf823.jpeg

Argh

Test 😅

bul7swvtf823.jpeg

Whoah...this is smart

plus you can send images via DM that way too usually

ugfjptdfayje.gif

wx37pmm59llk.gif
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    192343razsan.gif
    I wish someone would tell me scrubs are hot

Anyone?

glasses? Stethoscope? Are you wearing them? Important details here.

THIGH HIGH FISHNETS

oh I read that was a secret between you and @Deadman_Diggingup and didn't want to intrude

Whichever movie this scene is from, I must watch it right away 😍

Oh, you like?

not just like, I love Margot Robbie 😍
  • Ranchin_Around
    Ranchin_Around Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What's on your mind? Well, I'm just sitting here at work looking at my three monitors. They all have something of importance that needs to be done. Doesn't matter what order, they just need to be done. Look at #1 (Nope), Look at #2 (Lord No), and look at #3 (Are you crazy to do this now)?

Sits back, and squirts Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon lotion on hands and walks away. Decided coffee was more important, cuz it's been on my mind since I downed the first one hours ago.

:p

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    2jz91ctb0cto.jpeg

Test..?

Good job 🙌🏼

@CacoEther

I was able to view it on your personal: 'FarmersOnly.com' dating site profile page.