What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Is it rude to ask someone if they have had a boob job? There is this lady that trains at my gym in the morning. She is the mother of 3 small kiddos and fit af. I noticed that she was super "perky". I'm curious because she is super lean (easily 6-7% bf) and most women tend to deflate when they are that lean.

As someone who revels in awkward moments and has an optional filter but imagines she's filled with glitter and light, I'd go ahead and ask.

Me: [wildly waving while person of interest is about to close her locker...] Hey, girl, hey!
    Low BF Booby Babe: [blank stare in my direction, confusedly but half-heartedly lipreading]
    Me: [making the sign to suggest she take out her earbuds] Look, I'm about to ask you something wild so I apologize in advance, mmmk?
    Low BF Booby Babe: [hadn't heard my precaution since she only just took out ONE earbud] Yes?
    Me: [taking this as agreement to proceed with my wild question, so pointing at the chest area commences] How'd you get 'em to SIT SO HIGH, SIS?! (last half of question is done while clapping loudly)
    Low BF Booby Babe: [eyes have widened and confused look returns] Excuse me?
    Me: [interpreting this as interested, active engagement] Like, is this genetics?! If so thank your parents! Or, like, is this science? If so, I'd love details.
    Low BF Booby Babe: I- I...
    Me: I know! They made me speechless too!

My imagination hasn't filled in the rest of the scenario but I imagine, as I do with all my real-life interactions, that it goes well...until it doesn't. Then I just adapt in the moment and pray the po-po isn't called again.

Certainly, you'd be more savvy @GymGoddessGoals. Go ahead and ask. Just don't make it weird when you see her afterwards, whatever her answer (or lack thereof) is.

what about just be like "hey can i see em" instead?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Is it rude to ask someone if they have had a boob job? There is this lady that trains at my gym in the morning. She is the mother of 3 small kiddos and fit af. I noticed that she was super "perky". I'm curious because she is super lean (easily 6-7% bf) and most women tend to deflate when they are that lean.

As someone who revels in awkward moments and has an optional filter but imagines she's filled with glitter and light, I'd go ahead and ask.

Me: [wildly waving while person of interest is about to close her locker...] Hey, girl, hey!
    Low BF Booby Babe: [blank stare in my direction, confusedly but half-heartedly lipreading]
    Me: [making the sign to suggest she take out her earbuds] Look, I'm about to ask you something wild so I apologize in advance, mmmk?
    Low BF Booby Babe: [hadn't heard my precaution since she only just took out ONE earbud] Yes?
    Me: [taking this as agreement to proceed with my wild question, so pointing at the chest area commences] How'd you get 'em to SIT SO HIGH, SIS?! (last half of question is done while clapping loudly)
    Me: [interpreting this as interested, active engagement] Like, is this genetics?! If so thank your parents! Or, like, is this science? If so, I'd love details.

My imagination hasn't filled in the rest of the scenario but I imagine, as I do with all my real-life interactions, that it goes well...until it doesn't. Then I just adapt in the moment and pray the po-po isn't called again.

Certainly, you'd be more savvy @GymGoddessGoals. Go ahead and ask. Just don't make it weird when you see her afterwards, whatever her answer (or lack thereof) is.

I did think about it. It's not like I was rub my face in between them... I just wanna know who her surgeon was.
  • iMago
    Options

I did think about it. It's not like I was rub my face in between them... I just wanna know who her surgeon was.

oh yeah prob don't do that second part unless you're like plying her with tequila shots or something
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

oh yeah prob don't do that second part unless you're like plying her with tequila shots or something

I've never had to ply a woman with alcohol.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    goin to rest my eyes if anyone can wake me in 20 i would be thankful
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    goin to rest my eyes if anyone can wake me in 20 i would be thankful

no problem
  • iMago
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    The early fall late afternoon sun is streaming in the dust-streaked windows and it’s not triggering any boot-on-the-chest existential melancholy the way early fall late afternoon streaming sunlight usually does. This tastes vaguely of cherry chapstick and a breakthrough

just stop and think about how Macaulay Culkin is 40 years old now instead
    Options
    The early fall late afternoon sun is streaming in the dust-streaked windows and it’s not triggering any boot-on-the-chest existential melancholy the way early fall late afternoon streaming sunlight usually does. This tastes vaguely of cherry chapstick and a breakthrough

I think I just heard he's gonna be in the next season of American Horror Story
  • iMago
    Options

also vanilla ice is 53
    Options

also vanilla ice is 53

I wonder if he still races dirt bikes
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

also vanilla ice is 53

What gets me is hearing that bill clinton was elected 28 years ago. He was like.. only 2 presidents ago i feel like
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

you could just tell her she nice tits and hope she tells you if they're real but then she might be like “quit sexual harassing me” bc some people dont like that

wait.

who wouldn't want to hear that ??

• iMago
    Options

also vanilla ice is 53

not sure tbh. from everything i ever heard he's an actual bro in real life and was smart enough to not waste all his money from when he was famous. hopefully whatever he's doing he's happy in life.

that said, i recently had the opportunity to contribute new names for a public serving institution that currently bears the name of a controversial historical figure, and one of the new names i submitted was Vanilla Ice Memorial

cause i mean, at the end of the day, the man is a fellow Texan and i thought it'd be a nice gesture

and sure he's still around at the moment, but nevertheless the slow creeping hands of time crawl inexorably towards us all, eventually clutching us by the throat and dragging us down into the cold lonely darkness of death and leaving us, forgotten, in the trash heap of history.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

also vanilla ice is 53

not sure tbh. from everything i ever heard he's an actual bro in real life and was smart enough to not waste all his money from when he was famous. hopefully whatever he's doing he's happy in life.

that said, i recently had the opportunity to contribute new names for a public serving institution that currently bears the name of a controversial historical figure, and one of the new names i submitted was Vanilla Ice Memorial

cause i mean, at the end of the day, the man is a fellow Texan and i thought it'd be a nice gesture

and sure he's still around at the moment, but nevertheless the slow creeping hands of time crawl inexorably towards us all, eventually clutching us by the throat and dragging us down into the cold lonely darkness of death and leaving us, forgotten, in the trash heap of history.

Well that last part was just plain ole depressing! 👵🏻