That cookie is the size of her head 😂

Noticed that.. 😂
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I hope we don't run out of treats 😅
    67ydo0sv19o1.jpg

There's room for more 😏😂

No it's fine like that, I was on the phone so I sent her in with my debit card and she came out with that 😅😆
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    67ydo0sv19o1.jpg

There's room for more 😏😂

No it's fine like that, I was on the phone so I sent her in with my debit card and she came out with that 😅😆

She's a girl after my own ❤️
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    67ydo0sv19o1.jpg

There's room for more 😏😂

Atta girl. 😂
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    edited March 2021
    Options
    67ydo0sv19o1.jpg

There's room for more 😏😂

She's a girl after my own ❤️

She's also after my bank account today 😆 then she asks me if I wanted anything haha
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    dxjgy0zoa8bf.jpg
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    67ydo0sv19o1.jpg

Winning. 😂

You say that like it's a bad thing
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    2y4r07zn5pn2.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,054 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Did a deep dive on narcissism. So very interesting. And sad.
    1argtznda6qx.jpeg

Sadly I've experienced a couple. The damage left behind is brutal. 😔

I have too. But I didn’t know what to call it. And witnessed from a distance. I just didn’t know that’s what it was. I’m sorry you’ve experienced a few. You definitely didn’t deserve that.

Im sorry you're having to deal with someone like that. Never forget your worth or let anyone make you feel like you're not enough.

Narcissists tend to have less willingness to exercise emphaty, express remorse or apologize. Maybe I have too much emphaty towards others that I find it difficult to think that there is people who are inhuman like that and have no emotions?  Can one person really not be able to love or have no soul? To me those people clearly have had emotional problems in the past or childhood and don't know how to deal with it? Hurt people, hurt people? It doesn't make it right but that phrase is always in the back of my mind when I deal with difficult people now.

My opinion on this is probably not like most people because I've never experienced being around someone like what your post described although I've slapped that label quickly on people when I felt like I've been hurt in the past.

You're a great person Mel, don't ever let anyone make you think otherwise. ❤

Thank you so much T. I really appreciate that. I definitely feel like what I’ve seen personally has been on the lower end of the “narcissism spectrum”. I don’t even know if that’s a thing. Like varying degrees of it? Or short lived from people who never really mattered anyway. So I don’t think I experienced the absolute brutality that some have. I saw something that put narcissistic people in the same category as a rapist because of how predatory they are.
    I have a hard time comprehending that too. Just like you said. People who seem to lack empathy or real love....I still have hope for people like that. Sadly, I think that the hope might be misguided though. If they’ve gone through life this long without having those things in their heart....surely nothing I say or do will change that. I don’t even know if it’s possible.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    67ydo0sv19o1.jpg

Winning. 😂

You say that like it's a bad thing

It is... she didn't even share it 😆
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options
    1argtznda6qx.jpeg

I have too. But I didn’t know what to call it. And witnessed from a distance. I just didn’t know that’s what it was. I’m sorry you’ve experienced a few. You definitely didn’t deserve that.

Im sorry you're having to deal with someone like that. Never forget your worth or let anyone make you feel like you're not enough.

Narcissists tend to have less willingness to exercise emphaty, express remorse or apologize. Maybe I have too much emphaty towards others that I find it difficult to think that there is people who are inhuman like that and have no emotions?  Can one person really not be able to love or have no soul? To me those people clearly have had emotional problems in the past or childhood and don't know how to deal with it? Hurt people, hurt people? It doesn't make it right but that phrase is always in the back of my mind when I deal with difficult people now.

My opinion on this is probably not like most people because I've never experienced being around someone like what your post described although I've slapped that label quickly on people when I felt like I've been hurt in the past.

Thank you so much T. I really appreciate that. I definitely feel like what I’ve seen personally has been on the lower end of the “narcissism spectrum”. I don’t even know if that’s a thing. Like varying degrees of it? Or short lived from people who never really mattered anyway. So I don’t think I experienced the absolute brutality that some have. I saw something that put narcissistic people in the same category as a rapist because of how predatory they are.
    I have a hard time comprehending that too. Just like you said. People who seem to lack empathy or real love....I still have hope for people like that. Sadly, I think that the hope might be misguided though. If they’ve gone through life this long without having those things in their heart....surely nothing I say or do will change that. I don’t even know if it’s possible.

Life is too precious to try to convince people to love us. You can't change a person like that. I hope you're being gentle with yourself and that you're ok. Surround yourself with people who believe in you, people who are positive that make you feel good about yourself xo
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,054 Member
    Options
    1argtznda6qx.jpeg

Life is too precious to try to convince people to love us. You can't change a person like that. I hope you're being gentle with yourself and that you're ok. Surround yourself with people who believe in you, people who are positive that make you feel good about yourself xo

❤️U
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options
    Wondering if @slimgirljo15 got her Easter egg 🤔😆
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Wondering if @slimgirljo15 got her Easter egg 🤔😆

😔 😭 No, because she's coming up again before Easter

I do have her egg in the fridge though.. I could always replace it 🤔🤭