What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    It's allergy shot day.. Its been 6 months, when will I stop having horrible reactions to the serum?? 🙄 Damn things better be worth it!

"Do not take cosentyx if you are allergic to cosentyx."

or something like that.

😂 Facts!

But I am also sick of taking 3-4 allergy medications daily . Keeping my fingers crossed that injecting the allergens into my body will make my body familiar enough with it to create the antihistamine needed so I don't have to take said medications.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    It's allergy shot day.. Its been 6 months, when will I stop having horrible reactions to the serum?? 🙄 Damn things better be worth it!

or something like that.

Don't forget .

"It may cause.. other symptoms". Typically worst that you started with.. 😂
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options

or something like that.

😂 Facts!

But I am also sick of taking 3-4 allergy medications daily . Keeping my fingers crossed that injecting the allergens into my body will make my body familiar enough with it to create the antihistamine needed so I don't have to take said medications.

Best wishes on that, and hoping that it happens sooner rather than later. :)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Why is Garmin all up in my personal period biz these days? It's just weird...
  • michelle_FR
    michelle_FR Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm a distance runner with multiple tattoos, it goes without saying that I have a high tolerance for pain 😂
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    This eating out by yourself thing is weird. My phone is gonna die and then what? Plus I ordered so much food
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I am very overwhelmed and irritated with a "you are not the boss, stop trying to act like one" coworker. So incredibly happy its Friday.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    That if this whole situation gets resolved before evening time, I'd like to go for a walk along the river.
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I hope you guys get the all clear soon @KosmosKitten
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I hope you guys get the all clear soon @KosmosKitten

We just did! Waiting on official communication to hear if they did manage to apprehend the guy, but we resumed normal operations a few min. ago.
  • spider_mark51959
    Options
    Thank goodness! Glad everything is okay.
  • spider_mark51959
    Options
    Not a great day. Hoping tomorrow will be better for you.
  • Dragonfly3821
    Dragonfly3821 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    The bottles of red wine 🍷 in the kitchen and should I or shouldn’t I? 😁
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Random thought or what's on my mind....it's hard to pick.

I need conditioner and was googling what would be good for hair loss. I clicked on a link that lists hair products to help and my last name stared me in the face. I was like, "Whoa!" This same last named doctor started a dermatology group in N.Y. where my dad was from. It's apparently pretty big now.

I used to have a math teacher in Jr high with the same last name.

I only find this weird because I don't think my last name is all that common.
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I can’t believe I haven’t mentioned it here yet but a few weeks back I saw a guy in full spider man costume walking on the side of the road near my apartment and just yesterday I saw him (assuming it’s a ‘him’) leaving my section of the apartments, just in the full head mask/hood. One of my neighbors is cool.
    I think I’m desensitized to weird things happening because where I did take notice, I was just like, ‘oh, spider man.’ And on with my day.

Same thing happens to me when in London - a man stopped to ask me for directions to the tube and I didn't even register til an hour later he was dressed as a pirate.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Protesters and my hastily shortened shopping trip for groceries.