What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I can’t believe I haven’t mentioned it here yet but a few weeks back I saw a guy in full spider man costume walking on the side of the road near my apartment and just yesterday I saw him (assuming it’s a ‘him’) leaving my section of the apartments, just in the full head mask/hood. One of my neighbors is cool.
    I think I’m desensitized to weird things happening because where I did take notice, I was just like, ‘oh, spider man.’ And on with my day.

Same thing happens to me when in London - a man stopped to ask me for directions to the tube and I didn't even register til an hour later he was dressed as a pirate.

@ExpressoLove11

"Dressed as a Pirate" ??

..... maybe he really was a pirate ?

A real pirate would have called me matey and thrown me off Westminster Bridge. Not convinced, seems sketchy.
  • Dragonfly3821
    Dragonfly3821 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Can I survive this week without killing someone 🤔😜
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    Can I survive this week without killing someone 🤔😜

Doubtful 😁
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,590 Member
    Options
    That I just ate the last of the melon,
    now I need to go to the grocery.
    I hate going to the grocery.

I first read this as "I ate the last minion, now I need to go to the grocery" :D

If you eat the minions you have to do the things.

Ain't that the truth.
  • Dragonfly3821
    Options
    I’ll get my coat…
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    0tesek65gdr6.gif
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Between weather and an injury I’m recovering from, I’ve become an “indoor person” …which is abnormal, but today the weather changed, smoke cleared and I went for my first “real walk” in a month… was amazing 🎉
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    PAWGliacci wrote: »

I just give my cats “The Acqua di Cristallo Tributo a Modigliani” or whatever
  • Dragonfly3821
    Options
    I’m thinking and wish I could stop because it’s a waste 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    My roast beef baked lunch I just put on 😋
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,475 Member
    Options
    Finding less and less reason to visit.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Fire
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Picked up this bargain frame for like $200. Its gonna have a silver Campagnolo groupset and look so shiny sqeeeee!!! Also, it wont have a single piece of "Made in China" on it....which I think is pretty interesting!

scbq5zq8l5fw.jpg

Hopefully have it up by the end of the week. Waiting on a part.

That is sweet.

I have a Cannondale mountain bike.

.... it's my favorite mountain bike frame.

That frame, for $200, is a steal.

I love me some Vintage Cannondale. They are still good but think quality went down when they moved everything over to Taiwan. They definetly made some of the best aluminium frames back in the day.

Get hype! I’m waiting on the BB to get sent over from England. I couldn’t fInd anything local, it’s so dry out here. Hopefully it’s here soon!

There is a silver seatpost on the way and I'm tracking down a white saddle.

I might get some blue and red cable housing for it too, America!

rxw4a7v0i3td.jpeg

I’m weighed all the components and wheels and it’s looking like it’s gonna be <7.5kg!

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    The crazy difference between talking to...

someone who has limited thinking and stays mired in a past of their own design

...then, a few minutes later...

someone who is open to opportunities and winning based on goals of their own design

🤯
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm making progress toward drinking coffee with less. I haven't used creamer in about two months and I'm down to .25 oz sugar in each cup. I might eventually be able to drink it black, thus saving my sugar consumption for something else!
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Thinking about hypothetical situations. If you had 30 seconds to evacuate due to a natural disaster, no back up plan, and unable to return ever, what is important? If you had 30 seconds to tell someone something and then that chance is forever gone, what would you say? I don’t expect this to be answered, just writing what’s on my mind atm. If you could go back in time and change 3 things in your life, would you or would you keep everything the same? Butterfly effect…etc.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »
    Thinking about hypothetical situations. If you had 30 seconds to evacuate due to a natural disaster, no back up plan, and unable to return ever, what is important? If you had 30 seconds to tell someone something and then that chance is forever gone, what would you say? I don’t expect this to be answered, just writing what’s on my mind atm. If you could go back in time and change 3 things in your life, would you or would you keep everything the same? Butterfly effect…etc.

30 secs? ok

1. my life
    2. I love you
    3. served in the military, taken better care of my skin in my early years and started investing in my retirement much earlier.