What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    w24uar9ehrsl.png

I have not said a single insightful thing here which makes this all the better 🤗
    Those are all the times someone thought you were being naughty. Imagine how much hotter you’d be if you could get that score higher

Thank you for explaining how this place works. Hotter. 😂

I think people also hit it because there's no longer a negative reaction button.

Maybe you have a MFP nemesis!

I definitely do. I am nice to everyone. That really
    I had no idea some people are using “inspiring” as an insult.
    It all makes sense now.
    My disagreers didn’t go anywhere, they are still here hiding behind their screens, hating on me. 😂😝

Definition of inspiring:
    having an animating or exalting effect

Synonyms for inspiring:
    breathtaking, charged, electric, electrifying, exciting, exhilarating, exhilarative, galvanic, galvanizing, hair-raising, heart-stopping, intoxicating, kicky, mind-bending, mind-blowing, mind-boggling, rip-roaring, rousing, stimulating, stirring, thrilling

I’m pretty sure none of those words are words people use to say,
    “i don’t like you”.

I don’t acknowledge hijacked words.
    If you are hitting that response to be an *kitten* to me, too bad, you’ll need to come right out and say it or I simply won’t be insulted, sorry. 🤷🏼‍♀️

To be fair, some of us use it as a generic "that's cool". I know I'm just muddying the waters, but I use it with love :D

I love getting inspirings.
    To be fair I like getting insightfuls too but they hit a little different

How you like that one 😏
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    w24uar9ehrsl.png

I have not said a single insightful thing here which makes this all the better 🤗
    Those are all the times someone thought you were being naughty. Imagine how much hotter you’d be if you could get that score higher

I think people also hit it because there's no longer a negative reaction button.

It all makes sense now.
    My disagreers didn’t go anywhere, they are still here hiding behind their screens, hating on me. 😂😝

Definition of inspiring:

Synonyms for inspiring:
    breathtaking, charged, electric, electrifying, exciting, exhilarating, exhilarative, galvanic, galvanizing, hair-raising, heart-stopping, intoxicating, kicky, mind-bending, mind-blowing, mind-boggling, rip-roaring, rousing, stimulating, stirring, thrilling

“i don’t like you”.

If you are hitting that response to be an *kitten* to me, too bad, you’ll need to come right out and say it or I simply won’t be insulted, sorry. 🤷🏼‍♀️

To be fair, some of us use it as a generic "that's cool". I know I'm just muddying the waters, but I use it with love :D

How you like that one 😏
    I liked it so much I hugged it. What doesn’t kill me makes me hotter
  • cowsfan12
    edited September 2022
    Options
    w24uar9ehrsl.png

It all makes sense now.

Definition of inspiring:

Synonyms for inspiring:

“i don’t like you”.

How you like that one 😏
    I liked it so much I hugged it. What doesn’t kill me makes me hotter

🔥 💯

Damn quotes smh
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting at the restaurant and my server has his zipper down and I don't know if I should tell him because he might wonder why I was looking at his crotch.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I'm sitting at the restaurant and my server has his zipper down and I don't know if I should tell him because he might wonder why I was looking at his crotch.
    Put the mouse back in the house buddy. This is a family place
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options

You're sitting, it's basically at eye level, nothing wrong with asking if he's got a license to sell hot dogs.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options

I have faith that you can come up with something to say regarding the tip that will be both appropriate and inappropriate at the same time!

omg she’s going to trade tip for a tip and tip

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,520 Member
    Options

Tell him!

I’d just say quietly, “dude, zipper”
    😀
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Should have known to not ask for anyone's advice here 😂 I listened to my gut and decided to not say anything and keep on looking 🤭

Eta: nevermind someone must have told him.

• cowsfan12
    Options

Tell him - it’s your duty to tell him
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Maybe it’s confirmation bias or some other psychological *kitten* I don’t understand but I hate the way bad things all seem to cluster at once

No good. Hopefully it’s a season and you come out of it quickly
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Maybe it’s confirmation bias or some other psychological *kitten* I don’t understand but I hate the way bad things all seem to cluster at once

Rains it pours kinda chit -sucks - sorry my friend
  • Kay_Slay1982
    Kay_Slay1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have been working out late at night and having trouble sleeping. Thinking I need to reconsider my schedule. I am dying here at work today. SOOOO sleepy.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I have been working out late at night and having trouble sleeping. Thinking I need to reconsider my schedule. I am dying here at work today. SOOOO sleepy.

I used to workout at night as well - and I switched to 4:30 am workout - granted I do get to bed before 9pm most nights - if I’m not asleep before
    10 I usually have to get it in in the evening which gums up the routine. But if you can do the early morning workout 10/10 would recommend
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I used to workout at night as well - and I switched to 4:30 am workout - granted I do get to bed before 9pm most nights - if I’m not asleep before
    10 I usually have to get it in in the evening which gums up the routine. But if you can do the early morning workout 10/10 would recommend

4:30???? You're insane
    It’s how all the cool kids do it

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,013 Member
    Options

4:30???? You're insane
    It’s how all the cool kids do it

😖see? My hopes of being cool from waking up at 3am have been put on hold. I do think getting to sleep in until 5:30 has been good these last few days though. I GUESS I’m ok with still being uncool.

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    This message was not for you. You get sleep. It is what your body needs