What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I have been working out late at night and having trouble sleeping. Thinking I need to reconsider my schedule. I am dying here at work today. SOOOO sleepy.

I used to workout at night as well - and I switched to 4:30 am workout - granted I do get to bed before 9pm most nights - if I’m not asleep before
    10 I usually have to get it in in the evening which gums up the routine. But if you can do the early morning workout 10/10 would recommend

4:30???? You're insane

I used to think so too - but it’s so much better

• cowsfan12
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I have been working out late at night and having trouble sleeping. Thinking I need to reconsider my schedule. I am dying here at work today. SOOOO sleepy.

I used to workout at night as well - and I switched to 4:30 am workout - granted I do get to bed before 9pm most nights - if I’m not asleep before
    10 I usually have to get it in in the evening which gums up the routine. But if you can do the early morning workout 10/10 would recommend

It’s how all the cool kids do it

😖see? My hopes of being cool from waking up at 3am have been put on hold. I do think getting to sleep in until 5:30 has been good these last few days though. I GUESS I’m ok with still being uncool.

Eh - you’re an office super fan - = cool 😎
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,228 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm gonna have to start skating some evenings cause when I go in the morning I'm the unpaid coach for everyone. But at least I figured out how to get something to make sense to someone so now I'm her hero. And my star pupil passed yet another test so soon I partner him
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I used to think so too - but it’s so much better

A few years ago I'd wake up at 6:00 to get my workout over with (when I used to live quite close to my work so I didn't have to leave until like, 15 mins before my start time), but now that I'm a mom and I live far enough away that my commute takes up a chunk of my morning time, I just can't do it. I'd have to wake up at 5:00 and I refuse to give up my sleep.

Instead, I normally work out at 8:30 or 9:00 pm. Plus, I found I'd be so tired first thing in the
    morning so I felt I was half-assing it, whereas I
    don't after dinner.

The best time is the time you will actually do it right? - when you have a little one - you’re right not to give up any sleep lol - I have 3 but they are all teenagers now -

• emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Worked overtime this week and now I have to work over the weekend so I can’t fully enjoy the fact that it’s Friday 😭
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Worked overtime this week and now I have to work over the weekend so I can’t fully enjoy the fact that it’s Friday 😭

If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat. Worked 5 all-night shifts this week and will be doing the same tonight, and probably tomorrow. Hope you can chill on Sunday.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    today was my moms birthday so i’m going to the mall and will spray lil coco chanel on me so it smells like she’s hangin out with me today

She was a Virgo too - we really are the best
  • _Dan1985
    Options
    @ButterMeMuffinz - I'm freezing. Have you been able to transition into your autumn threads now?
  • _Dan1985
    edited September 2022
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    @ButterMeMuffinz - I'm freezing. Have you been able to transition into your autumn threads now?

It's still a little too warm but I've forced the issue and I am wearing a sweater/skirt combo today that scream autumnal

🤔 Picturing Zooey Deschanel.

But it sounds like the real TLDR is that I'm a wimp* for wearing a jumper in September.

*I can't believe a word that literally describes a kitten was kittened out.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,062 Member
    Options

😖see? My hopes of being cool from waking up at 3am have been put on hold. I do think getting to sleep in until 5:30 has been good these last few days though. I GUESS I’m ok with still being uncool.

😳 you mean that? I’ve been cool a long time then after all.
  • cowsfan12
    Options

😳 you mean that? I’ve been cool a long time
    then after all.

Can confirm

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Mexican or Italian for dinner?

Eta: food not people.
  • _Dan1985
    edited September 2022
    Options

It's still a little too warm but I've forced the issue and I am wearing a sweater/skirt combo today that scream autumnal

🤔 Picturing Zooey Deschanel.

But it sounds like the real TLDR is that I'm a wimp* for wearing a jumper in September.

*I can't believe a word that literally describes a kitten was kittened out.

I would take a photo of it but my coworkers would see me posing and that's embarrassing

That's actually refreshing, in an age where people have zero shame about taking selfies in basically any situation.

I'll just keep picturing Zooey instead then B)
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options

Margarita! The drink not the human.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

Margarita! The drink not the human.

😂 I haven't touched a drink in 2 years. If I do that I may start dancing on tables.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I've just accidentally flung the remainder of my sandwich onto the floor

This is very sad

I didn't know you were violent like that 😆
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I've just accidentally flung the remainder of my sandwich onto the floor

This is very sad

I didn't know you were violent like that 😆

It's the bun's fault!

It was ciabatta and it was kinda hard so I was biting into it and I pulled it away from my mouth to assist but I accidentally let go of it from between my teeth and the force of my pull launched the sandwich into the air and onto the floor

Mmhmmm it's the buns fault 😂
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    Where'd she go?